Quantcast

What does DIMs and the BHM/FFA Board Mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla
i totally caught that too! but then my imagination has him walking past chaz, who tips his hat to hozay and continues on, bundle of dead hookers under his arm :D
Hahahaaaa, that's such a happy world we live in.

MysteriousVik

I'm a newbi on here, but thought this was an interesting thread.
As im sure most of us had certain issues with being overweight, either cos it's a confidence thing or some other external factor.

So for me, even though im not sure what to expect on here yet, it's a cool way of meeting people (ladies), who are into big dudes. Without the usual thinking to myself "ah no way she'd be into fay guys like me!" :rolleyes:

Err...ok, maybe got too intimate back there!

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
As im sure most of us had certain issues with being overweight, either cos it's a confidence thing or some other external factor.

So for me, even though im not sure what to expect on here yet, it's a cool way of meeting people (ladies), who are into big dudes. Without the usual thinking to myself "ah no way she'd be into fay guys like me!" :rolleyes:

If that's what you call too intimate, we've got a lot of work to do. Congrats on popping your Dims cherry!

Magusz

Well, i guess i feel the same way. Here's a place that we fat people can feel more confortable to talk, to show yourself, where we don't have to be shy about ours bodies...Besides, it's a great for meeting people with similar interests and life history and also to met girls that likes ours bodies.
So, i guess that is what Dims represents to me :happy:

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
this is a really great site,i can express myself and read the wonderful and in-depth insites/post of other members here.this place has a wealth of knowledge just for life in general.i really do love this site.it is always great seeing others opinions here on various things.much love

Dockta_Dockta

Mister Maticus.
Well I'm pretty new here myself. I haven't really become immersed here just yet but, I can see it happening easily.

1. It seems to be an amazing community.

2. The people on the boards obviously make it that way.

3. New outlook, as others have said. It's refreshing in a way that you maybe wouldn't expect. In my experience it's hard to find many happy BHM or BBW. In my area especially FFA's seem rare, or just in hiding.

4. Hope! That outlook provides hope, and a smile.

On a lighter note, the girls are hot. Even though that's not why i'm here.

HeavyDuty24

Come on rise up
Well I'm pretty new here myself. I haven't really become immersed here just yet but, I can see it happening easily.

1. It seems to be an amazing community.

2. The people on the boards obviously make it that way.

3. New outlook, as others have said. It's refreshing in a way that you maybe wouldn't expect. In my experience it's hard to find many happy BHM or BBW. In my area especially FFA's seem rare, or just in hiding.

4. Hope! That outlook provides hope, and a smile.

On a lighter note, the girls are hot. Even though that's not why i'm here.
good post and i agree.

hallowjak

I know I'm a n00b, but even spending the last week on these boards have taught me that there is such a thing as an FFA, which is a mind-blowing idea to me. I've often thought to myself, "I'm not a bad looking guy...if only there was someone out there who was into someone like me." And now that I know that there is, I want nothing more than to find one in real life and see what it's like to feel truly desired.

Yuck. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. I'm just glad you exist.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I know I'm a n00b, but even spending the last week on these boards have taught me that there is such a thing as an FFA, which is a mind-blowing idea to me. I've often thought to myself, "I'm not a bad looking guy...if only there was someone out there who was into someone like me." And now that I know that there is, I want nothing more than to find one in real life and see what it's like to feel truly desired.

Yuck. I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true. I'm just glad you exist.
Thank you and it isn't cheesy. BBWs say it all the time when they get here.

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
The BHM section is my DIMS base, in as much as I have one.

Oh, and BTW...

There are over 60 people logged in to the BHM section at this time, and few of them are posting. It's almost like a BHM army gathering on the pre-dawn horizon.

Either that, or they're all PM'ing one another.

Edit: now up to 75. Jeepers...

ForeignSoul

I must admit, I don't really go anywhere else on the boards than the BHM area....perhaps it's time to venture out....

I just usually stick here cause I've become familiar with some of you and, I'm not a fetish feeder/feedee or anything like that....I'm just a BHM...meh

SlightlyMorbid

Darth Cuddles
I'm just thankful ChrisVersion2 and I were talking a lot on FF and he referred me to this site and this place is great to finally be able to discuss a life-long passion and to be able to be open about a part of me without feeling ashamed or anything.

Shame that the Dimension's Chat doesn't seem to be working for me tho =/