• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What does one do when she discovers a love of the gym?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browning721

I'm certain some variation of this thread content has been posted before by some poor soul that feels as lost as I do but...here it goes. I'm pretty inexperienced in posting to this site, even more so in creating a post that will hopefully garner opinions from people - grain of salt, please.

Recently, my girlfriend of five years has discovered a program at the gym she loves and participates in with more dedication than she ever has any athletically oriented activity before. Not wanting to crush her or destroy her new found love of the gym, I SERIOUSLY curbed my feelings towards her grand reception of a hobby that would potentially end many things I absolutely love about her appearance. I'm pretty concerned about it, however, as I've always loved her bigness and her willingness to accept her big girl future and now see that rapidly disintegrating.

I suppose I feel like the rug was taken from beneath me. Five years ago, I began a relationship with a sweet, kind, chubby girl that hated exercise and loved food as much as I do. I think by any BBW loving man's standards, you'd think you were entering a relationship where your relatively obscure personal preferences would never be threatened. You'd have thought like me - that you've wont the lottery. She's not lost a ton of weight but, from what she's told me, I see no end in sight. She's also begun to watch more of what she eats. That's fine, I enjoy a great salad too but at a steak house? as we celebrate my promotion....? Not my girl!

I don't want other women to think I'm completely selfish and that i don't want anything to do with her now. I love her just the same but to say I lover her body slimmer would be a lie. I'm happy she's happy going to the gym and eating better but what i'm trying to say is i sort of didn't sign up to be with a woman that worried so much about it.

any and all opinions are welcome. i hope everyone has a great week.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back