• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What does saturday night mean to you?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgknight

I'm from NYC and the terms Friday night and Saturday night are synonymous with
PARTIES, DANCING, HANGING OUT, & BBW dates. BABS BBW, Goddesses BBW, Bigger and Better Thangs BBW, and other places. In NY everybody is beginning to figure out what they are going to wear, and which place to go around 8pm. Most NYC clubs open at 9 and some even close at 4:30 and 5am.
How I regret moving to Durham. No such places to go, and the BBWs here are under 30.
I'll just start playing a long playlist of Dance music from the 70s and 80s and remember those fabulous bbws I used to party with.

Latest posts

Back