"What ever happened to..."

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

copperheart

I hope she hasn't just disappeared. Too many times I've seen this sort of thing happen where someone like her shows up, balloons in popularity (and weight), then just fades away.

Blackspots

No, that doesn't look right. Like someone just took her pictures and reuploaded them.

Her facebook page is still up, but hasn't been updated since July 3.
It's MzFluff's account alright, I've been following her for about a year. Someone hacked it last late last week, and changed the name. I wouldn't follow some random account that re-uploaded her pictures (also, none of her pictures would have comments if they were just stolen images.)

On the same day, MzFluff's Facebook page was unavailable.

FatBarbieDoll

I have looked at her Twitter feed here and there and watched her on the "Dr. Phil" show.

She was losing weight and then supposedly decided to start gaining again.

Her Twitter has not been updated for well over a year now.

I'm just curious to know of her fate.

Heavy_Cream

Tall Fat Sue? She was such a sweet, happy doll...a wonderful person. Where is she now and how may I get in touch with her? Is she doing ok?

LoveBHMS

default title
Tall Fat Sue? She was such a sweet, happy doll...a wonderful person. Where is she now and how may I get in touch with her? Is she doing ok?
She was very widely suspected of being a fake and most likely a man posting as a fantasy/roll play sort of alter ego.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
These threads sometimes make me think of this sketch:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA[/ame]

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter

Pretty much Tall Fat Sue was debunked as a "character". The same stories were posted accross many different groups and forms of social media under the name of Tall Fat Sue. I am afraid that TFS might have been an urban legend.

Heavy_Cream

Pretty much Tall Fat Sue was debunked as a "character". The same stories were posted accross many different groups and forms of social media under the name of Tall Fat Sue. I am afraid that TFS might have been an urban legend.
Hmmm. Wow. Well thank you both. She sure was nice to me and had such a positive attitude. Seemed like somebody who laughed and smiled all the time. Whoever that person really was, I'd like to talk to that person again.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Hmmm. Wow. Well thank you both. She sure was nice to me and had such a positive attitude. Seemed like somebody who laughed and smiled all the time. Whoever that person really was, I'd like to talk to that person again.
It has been more than a few years since there have been any TFS sightings. Sorry I could not help you connect. Unfortunately it was widely alleged that TFS was actually a male, and using the Sue character to interact in BBW groups. Made many folks wary of that person's intentions. I interacted with TFS over several platforms while under different logon names for each site. I quickly found that the stories told were often repeated word for word on each site or group and kind of rotated in a pattern.

Heavy_Cream

It has been more than a few years since there have been any TFS sightings. Sorry I could not help you connect. Unfortunately it was widely alleged that TFS was actually a male, and using the Sue character to interact in BBW groups. Made many folks wary of that person's intentions. I interacted with TFS over several platforms while under different logon names for each site. I quickly found that the stories told were often repeated word for word on each site or group and kind of rotated in a pattern.
Thank you. sorry to sound so stupid, but I don't follow you...and also thank you so much for the replies.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Thank you. sorry to sound so stupid, but I don't follow you...and also thank you so much for the replies.
I guess another way to explain it is that a person made up the Character Tall Fat Sue, wrote a bunch of posts about an imaginary life and would post them on Dimensions, Yahoo Groups, AOL groups and other places. The posts were often word for word the same. Tall Fat Sue was not a real person.

Latest posts