What exactly counts as a stuffing?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shh! Don’t tell!

Is it a certain volume of food? Is it a specific number of calories? Does it have to be done with sexual intent? What makes “stuffing” different from just “eating?”

extra_m13

to me it is just about feeling... feeling that you just cannot take another bite with danger of throwing up, or just knowing that you are at the limit of it. and that implies that you ate way beyond being just not hungry, full, very full, and then some more, when a lady admits to that, it is very very sexy

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
In that case I unintentionally did that tonight. TL;DR Stuffing is eating to discomfort.

I had a long shift at work and an early break. Stupidity I hadn’t eaten anything before work so I grabbed an eclair. About an hour later I found out I was supposed to be on break. So I had a large dinner thinking “ok I’m not going to be able to eat again for like 7-8 hours, I better load up.” Now after being quite full and finished with my break I find out we’re having a surprise birthday party for our boss and I was give a huge piece of cake and expected to finish it to not insult our boss, and his wife who is the head baker and spent all morning making a extra large cake to feed our entire store staff.

Moral of the story, stuffing is just eating to the point of near vomiting Roman style.
An the Universe and Karma are feeders apparently. I get the universe hating me but what did I do to piss off karma?

SSBHM

It probably varies by individual.

To me there are different stages and different sensations.

Stage 1 - enjoying lots of food
Stage 2 - feeling a bit uncomfortable by being so full
Stage 3 - pushing to realize a sense of euphoria
Stage 4 - belly feeling like it's almost separate and demanding more
Stage 5 - bursting feeling and have to lay down and nap - erotic sense of growing
Stage 6 - being asked to eat more and feeling panic
Stage 7 - pushing out just to be able to breathe - no more

Shotha

DM Supporter
For me stuffing still has the classic sense of eating (or drinking) so much that it makes your belly temporarily bigger and getting some sort of sexual arousal from it, despite any discomfort, such as pain or nausea, that you may also be feeling.

With fat people, it tends not to work very well, as it doesn't produce a noticeably bigger belly. This is why I used to stuff quite frequently, when I was younger, but I don't do it anymore now that I'm fat.

I don't count the hearty eating that gainers usually engage in on a regular basis as stuffing, because it's for weight gain rather rather than an instant and temporary increase in belly size.

extra_m13

stuffing, a formal defitinio. yeah i involves pleasure i say. and depending on the level may become a bit uncomfortable but in a nice way. but, well, i would describe in the following way. eating beyond the feeling of hunger, beyond the knowing that it was enough, feeling full and then intentionally make an effort to eat some more, that is delicious to do an so erotic to see a lady do, fantastic

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!
I would say the definition is different for everyone...but mostly, it has to be whatever is most fulfilling for you!!

I mostly prefer what I call "lazing and grazing" a majority of the time. But I do have my days (like this past week or two) where it's fun to see just how MUCH you can really handle. Times like these, I go with a mix of my favorite foods ...and just roll with it!

I have always had a big appetite and its so thrilling for me to put it to a real test!!

nsandru

I did what I call "overstuffing" - ingesting cream, bread and milk to the point where I feel pain - for about one month and a half. In the beginning I could do 1.5 lbs of cream and 1/4 gallon of milk in one sitting before the pain set in. Now I can take 3 lbs of cream and 1/2 gallon of milk in one sitting with no problem - besides the normal meals. I gained 1.5" on my belly and about 10 lbs during the last 2 months.

Now I am feeling discomfort when I am not stuffed, so I have to eat snacks between meals pretty much all the time. I have also the strange sensation of my belly being stretched while feeling hungry at the same time.

I took a break from overstuffing during the last three weeks or so to see whether I maintain my weight - I did, my belly actually grew about 1/2" during this time. I plan to resume overstuffing next week and gradually increase the amount of cream and milk ingested.

20190927_104927-COLLAGE.jpg
Progress 8/2/2019 - 9/9

20191005_224523.jpg

After dinner with no overstuffing