What food makes you sick to your stomach?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
gets prepared to be called un australian

Vegiemite even the smell makes me quesy

also something in the tomato sauce on pizza havens pizza always makes me chucky

tripe and other such offal type things
Nah, you're only UnAustralian if you don't know what it is at all. Also, you like Milo right? Australian :D

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
I keep TELLING you you're doing it wrong, but you won't let me show you the difference between all those confusing holes chicks have.

Meh, gonna do them all anyway....I'm training for the orifice triathlon.

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
Meh, gonna do them all anyway....I'm training for the orifice triathlon.
Then quit complaining! I'm sure there are starving people in africa who would LOVE my......

No, I don't think I will finish that one actually :doh:

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I don't know, but when I eat an avocado, my stomach hurts. However, I have no problems if the avocado is blended with salsa or even a smoothie. I just cannot eat it by itself.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Grapefruit and its juice makes my stomach hurt. I love it but it causes real pain.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
I'm surprised no on else has mentioned this, except not really because I always get dirty looks when I mentioned, also looks of awe.

Olives of any kind make me sick to my stomach. I am a very open minded person to new foods, and I always try them again to see fi I like them. But when I swallow them, have it be on pizza, from an olive bar, in a wrap, diced, sliced, whole, pitted, pit in, my stomach starts to turn. I can't help it, something about them just makes me ill.

coriander

Fudge Nugget.
omg...liver and onions... im feeling sick just thinking about it...and it smells soooo bad

Blechh, I forgot about liver! My roommate and I were watching someone butcher a liver on TV and actually had to turn away. So gross.

ALSO: blue cheese, cream of wheat, canned salmon, whole baby squid or fish, and organ meat in general. I am losing my appetite just thinking about these things, lol. :blink:

WillSpark

King Of The Robo-Sluts
It's funny, I enjoy bleu cheese dressing when paired with buffalo chicken, but I can't stand bleu cheese in any way that isn't in the dressing, and I can't even stand the dressing when it's not with buffalo chicken of some kind.

coriander

Fudge Nugget.
It's funny, I enjoy bleu cheese dressing when paired with buffalo chicken, but I can't stand bleu cheese in any way that isn't in the dressing, and I can't even stand the dressing when it's not with buffalo chicken of some kind.

Omg, when it is in a dressing, it is even scarier for me because you can't always see the blue mouldy crap. I have mistaken blue cheese dressing for ranch before..trust me, NOT pretty. :eek:

Latest posts