What food makes you sick to your stomach?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Lil BigginZ

just a NORML guy
i was just goofing around about the hot dogs. i love those bitches but rarely eat them. they are filled with a shit ton of sodium and i'm trying to watch my sodium levels. so i try to stay clear of them.

Larry G

Sauerkraut. Whenever I smell it, it's literally like someone is cooking something in a bowl of urine, except I bet the urine would smell better, and sorry I know it's gross and that's the exact feeling I get with sauerkraut, lol.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Sauerkraut. Whenever I smell it, it's literally like someone is cooking something in a bowl of urine, except I bet the urine would smell better, and sorry I know it's gross and that's the exact feeling I get with sauerkraut, lol.

I had that same feeling for a while, but somehow it grew on me. I was traveling through germany and austria one summer and I loved the food, except it always came with a side of 'kraut. protein, starch . . . and kraut. Protein, veg . . . and 'kraut. Protein, veg and starch, there can't possibly be room on this plate for . . . AND 'kraut. SONOFABITCH!!! It was always there.

I started tasting it a little bit at a time. It paired really well with some of the foods, but I was still uneasy about it. I can eat it now, it doesn't bother me, but it has to be little bites with my food, never alone, and never piled on.

Zowie

Zowie-Zilla

Myeah, I have a hard time with anything that's spent enough time with vinegar. Banana peppers, pickles, pickled onions... URK. Vinegar makes me dry-heave.

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Myeah, I have a hard time with anything that's spent enough time with vinegar. Banana peppers, pickles, pickled onions... URK. Vinegar makes me dry-heave.

I've seen this happen in person. It's absolutely crazy. I slapped her with a sliced pickle spear and she almost threw up on the spot. Funniest shit ever.

KingBoo

I don't like the smell of garlic but I like food with garlic in it.

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!

ooo, i totally put vinegar on my french fries! :eat2:

FishCharming

derailer extraordinaire!
I've seen this happen in person. It's absolutely crazy. I slapped her with a sliced pickle spear and she almost threw up on the spot. Funniest shit ever.

i'm thinking a relish-filled-waterballoon assault on the great white north! for humor's sake of course!

coriander

Fudge Nugget.
I tried some "natural flavour", reduced-fat "soy beverage" the other day. Guess how that went? :blink:

lovelocs

Nunc est Bibendum
Circus peanuts. They taste like cancer.

And oh yeah, I'm back bytches.

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
yeah hot dogs are like chicken feet and other shit... mmmm chicken feet!

Never mind. I'm Cajun. Ignore what I said, my taste buds have been assaulted since the day I was born.

Also, who the fuck understands human behavior and all its nuances? (Except Will apparently.) And also, who the fuck gives a shit this much about it? :doh:

Paquito

don't July to me
Real life had me in a headlock. I moved twice and am contemplating a job change. School is going well, though. What'd I miss?

LOVELOCS WE LOVE YOU

tumblr_llmm2kT0ck1qkrec7o1_500.gif

Hozay J Garseeya

Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.
Real life had me in a headlock. I moved twice and am contemplating a job change. School is going well, though. What'd I miss?

You're ALIVE!!! Oh I'm so happy imhappyimhappy!!

For the record, not trying to prove anything or anything like
That, but I missed you more than Fish.

Latest posts