What gives you a boost?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
For your endeavors in the field of curmudgeonry I present you this Does Not Suck ribbon picture atrocity!
Aw, thank you! I can't rep you yet....but soon!

The title might not be appropriate anymore, though. Ever since I stopped going into the lab and started writing my thesis from home, my husband has said that I've been "less of a bitch." Oh noes!

Goreki

Fairy tales and Woe
When someone I care a lot about says something completely unexpected and lovely. Most of the time in life I feel like I'm muddling along with my thumb up my arse, but when something like that happens I feel like I might just have a ue after all.

Playing songs by ear on the xylophones at work, and getting them right.

When someone likes my shitty plastic jewellery creations enough to give me money.

Hanging out with my bitches.

Realising that all the people I despise are morons, and they are so badly fucked by their own bullshit that any harm they could possible cause me is negligible in comparison.

samuraiscott

True Story
When someone says a kind word to me, offers encouragement, or does something unexpectedly nice and or awesome that I didn't see coming a mile away.

Tad

mostly harmless
The title might not be appropriate anymore, though. Ever since I stopped going into the lab and started writing my thesis from home, my husband has said that I've been "less of a bitch." Oh noes!
At first I felt a bit panicky at this wobble in the universe, but then I realized.... go spend a Saturday afternoon at the Eaton Centre, and I bet you could get substantially re-charged :eek:

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Someone I work with actually noticed that I changed shampoos by the smell in the office. And they complimented me on how nice it smelled. It's kind of sweet that someone noticed. :happy:

I loooove smelling good.

Anjula

the bitchy one
This may sound really lame but when I feel really bad I ususaly put on my little black dress, 5inches heels and go to the bar. The fact that I can get extremly drunk without spending a single cent makes me feel better and boost my ego as fuck

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
This may sound really lame but when I feel really bad I ususaly put on my little black dress, 5inches heels and go to the bar. The fact that I can get extremly drunk without spending a single cent makes me feel better and boost my ego as fuck
I sure do love buying women drinks with no payoff.

MasterShake

My Fist, Your Face!
I've joined both a women's roller derby league (help with game setup and stat-keeping on game days), and a men's derby league (complete noob skater), mostly hoping to be a ref in the women's league next year.

Women's league had a party tonight. One of the skater's husbands is a ref in the women's league, and also plays in the men's league, and he encouraged me by saying that if a guy my size can figure out how to skate, I'll be a damn good asset for the team, which was completely unexpected to hear and I really felt good. I suppose my size being a benny in and of itself was nice to hear, but really it was just nice hearing a compliment offered completely unasked for.

The other is one of the ladies that I totally have the hots for (nice ass PLUS reads books????) was wearing short shorts and asked for a spanking, and then rated my technique as 'amazing'.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
LOL The payoff is talking to a beautiful woman for a few hours. Either that or holding her hair when she pukes on your shoes.
Well, nothing gets me harder than puke on my shoes, so I guess it is a fair trade.

Librarygirl

Cuddling with my doggies gives me a boost.

After all, they're man's best friend for a reason.

They are SO cute!
Likewise, my cats Pixie and Misty always make me smile. Pets are always there for you and seem to know if you feel ill or unhappy.

p.s. Glad to see another Father Ted fan on here! Father Ted always has me in hysterics. My minor claim to fame is that I went on holiday where they filmed it - and met the 'lovely horse'! LOL!:) Anyone else out there a fan?

Latest posts