What Happened to Kelligrl?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tragdor

Abide
I heard rumors that the next National Treasure movie is going to answer this question once and for all.

Matt L.

I'm still wondering whatever happened to Chrissie Marie? She was much more attractive than Kelligirl and a nicer young lady.

jcorbi83

I have thought about it, the fact that nobody knows her real name is because she got out of the game before the internet got as popular as it did.

Think of the hottest, most famous model names right now and I guarantee because of facebook, myspace and all sorts of bashes/dances that SOMEONE would find out ppl's real names.

Now back in 2001 when there was no facebook nor myspace and 56K dial up was still the primary source of the internet....it was easier for Kelligirl to dissappear because of the lack of information.

Which also proves that she was a scam/con artist....notice how virtually no one has stepped up and said they actually met her or considers her a real friend?

She had no friends to speak of, no one knows her real name and there is legitimacy in the subscription rip off........sorry to say dude.

My suggestion is to go over to the paysite board and you'll find a lot of women there just as beautiful as Kelligirl and are 100 times nicer and friendlier....if you're respectful that is.

LOL! Hey, i have to mostly agree. There are limited SHORT YouTube clips of KelliGrl from old vids.. aside from that, its the non-existent person! Lol!

(Probably still alive and well, may or may not be an FA, and may have reached a stage in her life/career where she doesnt use the Net for that, at least anymore.)

Your wording is perfect, and yes.. only every once in awhile will you find a BBW or model with a bad attitude. They are out there, but they are the minority. BBWs are Great! :) :cool:

Littleghost

Oh, Frickenstein.

*sigh*

king+of+the+zombies+poster.jpg

flogging-dead-horse.jpg

POSTER%20-%20THE%20WOMAN%20WHO%20WOULDN%27T%20DIE.JPG

Latest posts