WHAT HAPPENED WITH DIMENSIONS THE WEEK of OCT 14-19

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

CTAnonymousCT

Repressed Orator
I am filled with joy that we're back.

Thank you for the millionth time, Conrad, for everything you do to keep us up and running. I can't imagine my life without Dims and what it's meant to me, and I hope I never have to.

Much celebration!!!

Anyone who wants to be added to the updates email list for future issues, please just drop me an email at allbbw at gmail and I'll add you to my growing list!!
ME ME ME ME ME ME add ME to the list! Any list you create I wanna be a part of! :bow::bow:

Rubytuesday

Thank you for your dedication to this Dimensions and all of us in the Dimensions family . This is a safe place for me( and I'm sure many others ) to land :) Thank you for making this possible .
God Bless
Ruby(Tuesday)

Sanderson

Conrad, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU!!!" :kiss2: You don't realize how much you truly miss something until it's gone. AnnMarie "Thank You Sweetie" for keeping us updated on Fat Forums as well. Much Love to both of you.

Hugs,
Valerie

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
Thank you. I very much appreciate it. See, it's not easy doing all this. If I had a 9-5 job, I'd simply excuse any problems with not being able to get to them. I did have that, but I long ago decided that my passions and interests were more important than a corporate career.

As is, I am trying to make a living doing what I like to do, even if it means a lot of sacrifices. I use my education and my smarts to see if I can somehow get by. The good news is that this way I can spend a full week piecing together a broken server. The bad news is that it'll still keep me from doing anything else. The outpouring of support from our community was heart-warming.

I fully realize that every post in support of what we're trying to accomplish here might be seen by some as sycophantic. It's not. I am just trying to keep things going. I have a grand idea of what size acceptance should be, and I am certain it is shared by most. But past that, I also have too make sure the damn machines and software that make it all possible for us to meet and talk keep running. And that can be trying.

Conrad, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU and THANK YOU!!!" :kiss2: You don't realize how much you truly miss something until it's gone. AnnMarie "Thank You Sweetie" for keeping us updated on Fat Forums as well. Much Love to both of you.

Hugs,
Valerie

JimP

I just missed the last 15 days and now I come I see all seem to be back to normal.
Thanks for your hard work boss :)
And it's not flattery as the job is already done :D

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!
I've been popping in sporadically of late and just now popped into the Main Board. So, though I'm a bit late, I want to say thanks so much Conrad. It is so nice to have a place to just be and I am so grateful you provide this wonderful world on the internet.

~Punkin

qwertyman173

Andy from UK
I didn't have internet at the time so I missed all the problems, but thank you Conrad. :)

kitimer

:bow: I am Sorry to hear of all the bad news, and I hope you are now able to get some sleep after a joob well done.

I'm not sure if this is the [;ace to post this, but it seems as good as any. Before I do post, I want to let you know that I appreciate what you do in keeping DMS up.

I keep logging on to DMS to see if the profiles that used to be there are ever coming back. Quite a number of them are now showing "profile incomplete" when I try to access them. Will you be able to restore them, or are they gone forever? If you can't restore them, can the owners of them log back in and re-enter the information? If the users can no longer log in, perhaps they should be deleted so new profiles can be entered. I'm just wondering what's going to happen here.

man2fatten