• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What I Wish I Had...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lemmink

THE PUMMEL IS COMING
...isn't a BHM, oddly enough. It's FFA friends. You know, the girls you'd hang out with at school on your lunch break, or go to coffee shops with, or gossip with on the phone, meet up with at clubs, etc, etc... I feel like I've missed a whole part of my life because I've never had friends to giggle with over the same guy, or even the same kind of guys.

I kind of realised that today when I was talking to a work friend. All my married work mates have their partners on strict diets at the moment, and it's cool that they can sympathise with their man's cravings, bad tempers, lost inches etc... but I want someone I can talk to about cakes and measuring tapes and moobs.

Demmit. Demmit!! :(

Latest posts

Back