What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ThikJerseyChik

Sweet & Salty ;)
Thank you BBM, you have certainly given me food for thought.

Right after it happened, he was going over and beyond what my expectations are..and I do believe he will never do it again and is truly sorry for his actions -

BUT

Fast forward to now...there is little in the way of romance, intimacy and it's like trying to tango alone.

It just sux.

shinyapple

crunchy in milk
I've been caring for my grandmother for the last several weeks as she's gotten progressively weaker and weaker and her heart continues to fail. Hospice came on board about ten days ago and in the last 48 hours, she's just gone downhill. She's not even herself anymore and she's said repeatedly she doesn't want to suffer.

I made the suggestion today that it's time to disconnect her ICD (the defibrillator on her pacemaker) and we all agreed it should happen tomorrow. Her passing is imminent once that occurs.

I am so not ready for this.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
Thank you BBM, you have certainly given me food for thought.

Right after it happened, he was going over and beyond what my expectations are..and I do believe he will never do it again and is truly sorry for his actions -

BUT

Fast forward to now...there is little in the way of romance, intimacy and it's like trying to tango alone.

It just sux.
So sorry. :( *more hugs* I can't even imagine being in that kind of situation. I really feel for you. :(

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I've been caring for my grandmother for the last several weeks as she's gotten progressively weaker and weaker and her heart continues to fail. Hospice came on board about ten days ago and in the last 48 hours, she's just gone downhill. She's not even herself anymore and she's said repeatedly she doesn't want to suffer.

I made the suggestion today that it's time to disconnect her ICD (the defibrillator on her pacemaker) and we all agreed it should happen tomorrow. Her passing is imminent once that occurs.

((((((((((((E))))))))))))) I am so, so sorry. Losing a loved one is so hard to go through. :( I'm here if you need anything.

Lamia

Like OMG!!

That is very sad I am sorry for your pain.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
I wanted to give an update about my niece's husband who was in the serious car accident and was a vegetable. My niece said his mom hasn't been texting for the last week. She hasn't been to see him because she has been sick and didn't want to infect him. She didn't know why his mom wouldn't text her back. I woke up this morning and thought to myself..."either he has passed away or he has recovered" as to why she's not texting my niece.

Well, she walked into his room today at the nursing home and said "Hi Tyler" and he said "Hi Nickie". She said she almost passed out. Apparently the neurosurgeon says he's going to be just fine.

I knew he was going to be ok. I have felt it for a very long time. I know this is the sad thread but I couldn't find the happy one.

I can't stop crying tears of joy.

:D

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I wanted to give an update about my niece's husband who was in the serious car accident and was a vegetable. My niece said his mom hasn't been texting for the last week. She hasn't been to see him because she has been sick and didn't want to infect him. She didn't know why his mom wouldn't text her back. I woke up this morning and thought to myself..."either he has passed away or he has recovered" as to why she's not texting my niece.

Well, she walked into his room today at the nursing home and said "Hi Tyler" and he said "Hi Nickie". She said she almost passed out. Apparently the neurosurgeon says he's going to be just fine.

I knew he was going to be ok. I have felt it for a very long time. I know this is the sad thread but I couldn't find the happy one.

Oh wow, that's so amazing! I'm happy for all your family. You deserved something miraculous to happen. :)

Mathias

SAMCRO

That's such amazing news!

luvbigfellas

Has lips like morphine
I'm like, bawling, right now because I feel completely worthless and like I completely wasted four years of my life getting a fancy piece of paper which I can basically wipe my ass with.

Hours are getting massively cut at my job, I'm going to have to move soon, and I'm not going to have any money to do it. I'm really trying to find another job, been filling out apps like mad, but to no avail yet.

I'm fucking scared. I've been homeless before and it totally sucked. And I can't go back home. My mom just kind of laughs it off or says she's sorry for me but there's nothing she can do. I don't have any friends I can move in with for awhile.

I just feel really fucking lost right now.

Lamia

Like OMG!!
thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers maybe the shitstorm that has been this year is going to be better now.

I spent yesterday at my cousin's funeral so this news today has really boltstered everyone's spirits.

ThikJerseyChik

Sweet & Salty ;)

This is a true blessing from God - how wonderful!

ThikJerseyChik

Sweet & Salty ;)
I'm like, bawling, right now because I feel completely worthless and like I completely wasted four years of my life getting a fancy piece of paper which I can basically wipe my ass with.

Hours are getting massively cut at my job, I'm going to have to move soon, and I'm not going to have any money to do it. I'm really trying to find another job, been filling out apps like mad, but to no avail yet.

I'm fucking scared. I've been homeless before and it totally sucked. And I can't go back home. My mom just kind of laughs it off or says she's sorry for me but there's nothing she can do. I don't have any friends I can move in with for awhile.

((((((luvbigfellas))))))) We are here to support you and never give up hope. It ain't over till it's over.....chin up.

Lamia

Like OMG!!

I am praying for you. I am praying that you have peace of mind and peace in your spirit with the knowledge that you while it may feel like you're alone in the flesh you're never alone in the spirit. People reading your post feel your despair and we reach out to you and pray for you to be comforted and for things to be well with you.

love,

Diann :)

penguin

Fnord
I'd give you all great big hugs if I could. I hope that things get better for you all soon.

1love_emily

COLLEGE
Graduation season is now over. No more parties, no more cake, no more awkwardly standing around talking to distant relatives and friends from school who aren't really your friends...

But I gained 20 pounds in the process.

I still look good! But I hate that my favorite skinny jeans can't be buttoned any more :/ I'm going to try to get back into my size 22's but I feel like Old Navy has been significantly making waistbands smaller and smaller.

Damn.

Yay carrots?

Punkin1024

Summer's already here!

I'm so sorry you are having a very rough go of it right now. I'll be praying that a good job will be available for you very soon. "hugs"

Latest posts