What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

That Guy You Met Once

Death seems like it would be nice for about a week. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to do it for an eternity.

I've been thinking a lot about this recently.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Death seems like it would be nice for about a week. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to do it for an eternity.

I know the feeling. But listen to some sad songs, give yourself a big cry, talk with a friend perhaps.
After all, tomorrow is another day.

Hang in there!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home

Is there any way AT ALL you can talk to a professional, even your regular doctor because suicidal ideation and fantasy is nothing to fool around with. Seriously consider it please. Please. I've lost family to suicide. You don't know how much you mean to SOMEBODY and possibly a whole bunch of somebodies.

seavixen

Ditz Extraordinaire
One of my best friends died suddenly yesterday, leaving behind his wife and fourteen year old son. It has yet to really sink in, but the grief in his widow's voice when she called to let us know is going to haunt me for a long, long time. She's such a strong, wonderful, capable woman - one of those people you hope never to hear sound so broken.

We went over to be with the family last night, and it was so hard. Seeing her look lost like that, murmuring that he had been scared, and there was nothing she could do - seeing their son trying to block it all out entirely.

That's the hardest part, I think. He will be missed - greatly - but it's his family that really breaks my heart.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
One of my best friends died suddenly yesterday, leaving behind his wife and fourteen year old son. It has yet to really sink in, but the grief in his widow's voice when she called to let us know is going to haunt me for a long, long time. She's such a strong, wonderful, capable woman - one of those people you hope never to hear sound so broken.

We went over to be with the family last night, and it was so hard. Seeing her look lost like that, murmuring that he had been scared, and there was nothing she could do - seeing their son trying to block it all out entirely.

That's the hardest part, I think. He will be missed - greatly - but it's his family that really breaks my heart.
(((hugs))) I am so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss, seavixen.

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
My Dad called me a couple of hours ago to tell me that one of my uncles died. This was not the uncle who had the liver transplants that I have talked about before. This was a different one of my mother's brothers who died quite unexpectedly. Dad called me because Mom was too upset to do it. This is not an uncle I was particularly close to, but I know that I'll probably tear up when I see my Mom tomorrow...it will be my reaction to seeing her pain.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
My Dad called me a couple of hours ago to tell me that one of my uncles died. This was not the uncle who had the liver transplants that I have talked about before. This was a different one of my mother's brothers who died quite unexpectedly. Dad called me because Mom was too upset to do it. This is not an uncle I was particularly close to, but I know that I'll probably tear up when I see my Mom tomorrow...it will be my reaction to seeing her pain.
I'm so sorry, LL. :( *hugs* Your mom and the rest of your family is in my thoughts.

Ruffie

Just catching up on the thread here and want to send positive energy to you all!

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Everyone, I'm so so sorry for your losses. My deepest condolences to you and your families and I'm sending positive comforting energy and virtual hugs.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
I am sorry for everyone's loss. Hugs to you all.

I'm sad because one of Max's martial arts teachers just stopped working. He is such a big influence on Max and he's devastated. I suspect something seriously not good is happening in his life with the sudden departure. It makes me worry for him and sad. He loves his other instructor but this man was a special force in Max's life. To have him just completely disappear is making Max very upset. I just hope what ever the instructor is going through comes out okay. I told Max to write a letter to him and we can pass it to his other teacher to pass along to "Sir".

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
My mom passed away last week due to cancer.. Miss her so much.. :sad:
I am so sorry.

I am sorry for everyone's loss. Hugs to you all.

I'm sad because one of Max's martial arts teachers just stopped working. He is such a big influence on Max and he's devastated. I suspect something seriously not good is happening in his life with the sudden departure. It makes me worry for him and sad. He loves his other instructor but this man was a special force in Max's life. To have him just completely disappear is making Max very upset. I just hope what ever the instructor is going through comes out okay. I told Max to write a letter to him and we can pass it to his other teacher to pass along to "Sir".
Ugh ones of life's hard lessons to deal with. We as mom's don't want to watch our children hurting or having to deal with such a loss as this one Megan but it is good for them in a way. I know I hate it and wish I could step in for my son. It is hard to watch them sort through their confusion and pain . a letter is a good idea. I hope that helps. he may never get an answer back but writing down feelings is always a good thing and it may even help whatever the instructor is going through to know he had such a huge influence on one little boys life. :)

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
My mom passed away last week due to cancer.. Miss her so much.. :sad:
Dear Hubby2USBBBW,

I sympathize with you in the death of your mom. Our mother or our father's death has got to be one of the hardest things in life to deal with. May God's angels look over you during this difficult period of loss. I know that cancer has been cruel to kill many loved ones - young and old - over the years.

I hope you have family you can talk to and spend time remembering your mom and the good times in a positive light. (I am sure she would want you guys think of her that way.) I would want my family to remember me with a smile.

Love. M2M

View attachment Calo Dolci The Archangel Gabriel.jpg

View attachment MP900177807.JPG

View attachment sunset.JPG

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Wow, things changed quickly in a matter of a couple days...relationship over. He couldn't get past my size. We're still friends though but it sucks it couldn't work.

That Guy You Met Once

I tell her, honestly, that I love her, but we can't function in a relationship due to the distance and our schedules meaning we'd never be able to see each other, but I still consider her my only true friend.

She responds by giving me the silent treatment. Despite - or maybe because - I recently told her it's the most hurtful thing she can do.

Really fucking mature, asshole.