What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
If ONE person, just one person stood up with her, for her...

Bullied and beat up at school, and that was video recorded? I bet it went viral throughout her peers. Where the feck was anybody to help her? :confused: This really pisses me off. I had a friend commit suicide. I had another friend attempt suicide.

Just ONE person to stand up and say, "Stop!" I am not talking about her teachers, or people with authority. But people in her age group. The whole band wagon mentality is sickening.
That's the one thing I hate more than bullies themselves, the "bystanders". They are anything but "innocent" as they usually stand there and do nothing or they laugh while it is happening. That was my experience of bullying both at school and when I got home and I went down the suicidal rude and when I failed at that it made me feel even worse.

Those bystanders are usually the first ones to cry their crocodile tears when something like this happens about how "we just can't understand why they would do this and we're devastated". Oh please! Watch me die from the amount of vomit I let out at that fake devastation.

Ruffie

Police called today to tell us that they have closed the investigation on the hit and run that injured my husband three weeks ago. They put it up on Crimestoppers but had no further tips or leads so case is closed. Guess the irresponsible lady got herself a pass.:mad:

Twilley

I got fired from my job. What a fucking couple of weeks, if you'll pardon my mouth

balletguy

So I went on 3 interviews with this company said they would call me on Tuesday as I was in the running.....it's Friday WFT. Im sad I'm mad....

danielson123

Seasick Sailorboy
It's tough whenever you go out for a couple drinks with your dad and you can hear him telling people that the biggest mistake of his life was getting married while you're sitting right next to him.

Ruffie

Hi its me the cursed woman. We had our first winter storm over the past couple of days. My oldest son was taking kids back to the Ranch (a group home for youth) from school in the fifteen passenger van. They met someone on the crappy grid road to the facility and ended up in a rollover accident. He got all the kids to safety including one young boy who was so twisted in his seatbelt he had to burn the seatbelt with a lighter to free him. Once the kids were loaded into another vehicle to go back to the facility and his adrenaline subsided he realized he was hurt. Just got back from the ER with him and he as herniated disc, cuts and bruising, a mild concussion and probably whiplash. I am so proud of him for all he did to take care of those kids!
I honestly have had the worst year and kinda makes me want to gather my loved ones close and hunker down inside this house like a bunker.

Mathias

SAMCRO
Hi its me the cursed woman. We had our first winter storm over the past couple of days. My oldest son was taking kids back to the Ranch (a group home for youth) from school in the fifteen passenger van. They met someone on the crappy grid road to the facility and ended up in a rollover accident. He got all the kids to safety including one young boy who was so twisted in his seatbelt he had to burn the seatbelt with a lighter to free him. Once the kids were loaded into another vehicle to go back to the facility and his adrenaline subsided he realized he was hurt. Just got back from the ER with him and he as herniated disc, cuts and bruising, a mild concussion and probably whiplash. I am so proud of him for all he did to take care of those kids!
I honestly have had the worst year and kinda makes me want to gather my loved ones close and hunker down inside this house like a bunker.
((((Ruffie))))) I'm so, so sorry. Glad your son is alright and helped others to safety.

CleverBomb

On Space Out
Cursed? You're the parent of a hero. I wouldn't call that a curse!

Ruffie

Over the past 12 months

Hit a deer totalling off my jeep and resulting in a low grade back injury and whiplash for me.
Wheel came off on the freeway on our other vehicle a month later resulting in aggravating injuries and extensive damage to the van.
My mother diagnosed with terminal cancer and I (in conjunction with Home care aids) care for her.
My husband had angioplasty and a stent put in and the recovery and lifestyle changes needed with that.
Lost my job of over ten years
Got a new job but its very part time until you build senority so you are basically on call and never know when your working which with everything else that is going on is stressful.
Husband hit while cycling by a driver that left the scene three weeks ago abd he is now rehabing himself from that.
And now the accident with the son yesterday.

I am grateful that with al the accidents we had we had good outcomes as if someone was watching out for us as it could have been much worse. And of course I am proud of my son and what he did to get those kids to safety. It just seems that I just get back up on my feet and then something comes along and sweeps me back off them for a time. But I am stubborn as hell and just get up and keep walking forward. So we jokingly refer to me as the cursed woman between my elder and myself.

So that is why I refer to myself as the cursed woman.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
Next year has to be better, lady. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

My family went through a really terrible time similar to yours with some tragic losses but we soldiered through and this past year was our best in forever and we're so thankful.

Hang in there!

Over the past 12 months

Hit a deer totalling off my jeep and resulting in a low grade back injury and whiplash for me.
Wheel came off on the freeway on our other vehicle a month later resulting in aggravating injuries and extensive damage to the van.
My mother diagnosed with terminal cancer and I (in conjunction with Home care aids) care for her.
My husband had angioplasty and a stent put in and the recovery and lifestyle changes needed with that.
Lost my job of over ten years
Got a new job but its very part time until you build senority so you are basically on call and never know when your working which with everything else that is going on is stressful.
Husband hit while cycling by a driver that left the scene three weeks ago abd he is now rehabing himself from that.
And now the accident with the son yesterday.

I am grateful that with al the accidents we had we had good outcomes as if someone was watching out for us as it could have been much worse. And of course I am proud of my son and what he did to get those kids to safety. It just seems that I just get back up on my feet and then something comes along and sweeps me back off them for a time. But I am stubborn as hell and just get up and keep walking forward. So we jokingly refer to me as the cursed woman between my elder and myself.

So that is why I refer to myself as the cursed woman.

Ruffie

Thank you so much. I just keep thinking okay THIS has got to be it and then something else happens. So hopefully we experience a year of good things as a balance like you said!

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
It will happen! We had two weddings and two babies born, it's been fantastic.

Good thoughts, good thoughts! :)

Thank you so much. I just keep thinking okay THIS has got to be it and then something else happens. So hopefully we experience a year of good things as a balance like you said!