What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
My grandmother passed away yesterday and today I had to put down my dog. I need a pause button for life...
wow that IS a lot to take in a few days....very difficult putting down a pet :( speaking from experience...feel it, mourn your grandmother and in time consider another pet......(((BUTLERGIRL)))

That Guy You Met Once

Yes, it's good that I'm getting out of a relationship that had become severely emotionally abusive.

But on the other hand, it seems like it'll come at the cost of almost totally cutting off communication with the person I used to love, and even until very recently considered my best friend.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
My previous roommates totally disregarded MY items that were packed and put away safely. Upon arrival at my old apartment, I found my items gone through, shifted around, tossed about and half hazardly put in closets so she could turn the room into her office. I am discovering a lot of my things broken. The biggest, most painful thing broken so far is my Tibetan Singing Bowl used for meditations.:(

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Today is the 20th anniversary of my brother's death. I've been dreading it all month long. He died (along with 3 other people, including his best friend) in a car accident when I was 18 (he was almost 17). So it was tragic and traumatizing. So every year on halloween, I wind up re-living the events of that night and the following morning. The police cars in the yard, the police officer telling us what happened and etc. I've tried to go out on halloween before but I will wind up getting sick to my stomach from trying to push the feelings away. So, I just allow myself to spend the day remembering him and grieve for our lost relationship this one day of the year.

I sure do miss my baby brother though.

Dromond

Back from oblivion
The gang has left taking little Charlie, Jackie's grandson, out trick or treating. He's dressed as Luigi from the Mario game series. I had planned to go with them, but instead I'm at home sick. Feverish, head plugged, throat swollen... ugh. :(

At least I have Sadie (our dog) to keep me company.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
My relationship ended today because of my faith. Seven months we were together. I am a believer and he isn't. I did not pressure him to be a believer but I expected him to respect that I was and not make so many sarcastic comments. He said that our differences in opinions on faith was just too big of a chasm for him to cross or deal with. Personally, I just think his depression about being stuck in a crappy job right now has overtaken him and he is looking for something else to blame. I am emotionally exhausted tonight and just very, very sad.

dharmabean

♥ ɢrÃ¥тıтuɗɛ
My relationship ended today because of my faith. Seven months we were together. I am a believer and he isn't. I did not pressure him to be a believer but I expected him to respect that I was and not make so many sarcastic comments. He said that our differences in opinions on faith was just too big of a chasm for him to cross or deal with. Personally, I just think his depression about being stuck in a crappy job right now has overtaken him and he is looking for something else to blame. I am emotionally exhausted tonight and just very, very sad.
That is really hard to contend with, and I'm so sorry you're hurting right now.

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I'm so sorry, Linda. :( *gentle hugs*

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Ugh, I'm sorry :( I've been in that situation before. I'm very open minded about spirituality but I had a boyfriend who thought all of it was ridiculous. He would make comments periodically as well.

If he can't be as respectful about your beliefs as you are concerning his disbelief, well...whatta ya do. There's no reason you should have to feel belittled because you believe differently.

Linda

Just Chillaxin.
That is really hard to contend with, and I'm so sorry you're hurting right now.
I'm so sorry, Linda. :( *gentle hugs*
Ugh, I'm sorry :( I've been in that situation before. I'm very open minded about spirituality but I had a boyfriend who thought all of it was ridiculous. He would make comments periodically as well.

If he can't be as respectful about your beliefs as you are concerning his disbelief, well...whatta ya do. There's no reason you should have to feel belittled because you believe differently.
Thank you! I am doing better this morning. It is what it is. I can't make someone want to be with me. I am worth way more than begging him to change his mind. While he is home submerging himself in hopelessness and darkness I am emerging because of my faith. It comforts me and gives me hope. Monday!! Bring it!

Ruffie

Spent the day in the ER with my mother who we had to take in by ambulance this morning. She was in unbearable pain through her left side from hip to heel but x-rays revealed no broken or cracked bones. They are keeping her there overnight to access her mobility and how well she will tolerate an increase in pain meds(has had a bleeding ulcer in the past) as well as increasing iron and magnesium levels. Wondering if this is further progression of the Lymphoma that is centred on her left side. Cancelled Husbands dental work in another city from his bike accident as we may have to take her home tomorrow and need to be with her for a while and lets just say I am wrung out.

Victoria08

I'm writing a letter to someone and the pure sadness I feel at seeing the details written down on a piece of paper is just indescribable. It shouldn't hurt this much after I've taken 2 years to process what really happened. It shouldn't be this hard to say "Hi, my name is Victoria and I am your granddaughter". I don't know if I can send the letter.

Latest posts