What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Im sad because its my birthday and Im lonely. Sick of being single.
You are an absolutely beautiful and sexy young lady. You should be trolling for men that fit your specifications. Lonely? Single? Girlfriend - go out and take your pick of what's out in the world. You have what you need to interest and start a conversation with most single guys in the continent. Start with a sports bar, a workout gym, a sports event, a lecture that guys would go to, a rodeo or tractor pull, a weight lifting contest, a BBQ cook off, a church social, a dance hall, a concert, a rodeo, there a bunch of places to troll for men. Also ask your girlfriends to set you up with someone sexy and nice.

Think of finding your own man like this . . . . If you are hungry, don't you get you something to eat? It may be grocery shopping and cooking, ordering a hamburger, or finding something in the cabinet at home or asking someone to cook for you. In other words, you don't sit and pine for food - you actively go and get something to eat.

I wish wish you good luck and happy hunting and happy belated birthday. M2M

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I hope that this coming year will bring a new brighter period of your life. I hope you not only obtain everything you need, heaps of what you desire but also a mountain of unexpected little and big joyful surprises including great love most especially for yourself. I wish you a happy birthday, lovely A, because you are amazing, fabulous, and sweet and though you may feel it now, you are never alone.

Deven

Wendigo
My Uncle lost his battle with cancer as of 4:45 this morning. He was diagnosed with jaw cancer a few months ago, but he had no insurance. When he did get insurance, it only covered one radiation treatment. When it came back, he was accepted to a Cancer Institute, and was going to fight it, but it spread to his heart before they could operate.

My aunt is devastated. It took her most of her adult life to find someone that didn't treat her like garbage, and now he's gone.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
My Uncle lost his battle with cancer as of 4:45 this morning. He was diagnosed with jaw cancer a few months ago, but he had no insurance. When he did get insurance, it only covered one radiation treatment. When it came back, he was accepted to a Cancer Institute, and was going to fight it, but it spread to his heart before they could operate.

My aunt is devastated. It took her most of her adult life to find someone that didn't treat her like garbage, and now he's gone.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My condolences to your aunt.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
My deepest condolences. I'm so sorry about what you've been enduring lately.

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I'm so sorry. *big hug*

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Oh Deven, you are having so many things happening right now :(

My condolences to you and your family, that is so sad--and so maddening when it might have been preventable :(

ChickletsBBW

Mostly a Voyeur :)
well my reason for being sad right now seems pretty meaningless compared to a lot of posts however,
I'm truly sad that I guess I'm not going to meet someone I was great friends with and fell in love with over a 5 yr long term online friendship with someone who chats here on Dims. Five years of friendship and the last year+ of supposidly being in love with me and wanting to meet this December and now I haven't heard anything from this person for a month. He has chosen to not say anything to me anymore although I know he still logs into here.
Just makes me sad that I spent a long time getting to know him and then fell in love for over a year and made plans to meet and then I get ignored. just sux. and trying not to think about him.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
well my reason for being sad right now seems pretty meaningless compared to a lot of posts however,
I'm truly sad that I guess I'm not going to meet someone I was great friends with and fell in love with over a 5 yr long term online friendship with someone who chats here on Dims. Five years of friendship and the last year+ of supposidly being in love with me and wanting to meet this December and now I haven't heard anything from this person for a month. He has chosen to not say anything to me anymore although I know he still logs into here.
Just makes me sad that I spent a long time getting to know him and then fell in love for over a year and made plans to meet and then I get ignored. just sux. and trying not to think about him.
First, I'm sorry you're going through this heartache. It's not at all meaningless, even by comparison.

Second, it happened to me, with someone here, very publicly, and we were close for two years. We also made concrete plans, had a friendship for years, he vanished, etc.

Third, although it's not the most comforting thing, or even barely comforting...it turns out that we're not alone. It's very very common.

Take good care of yourself, please, and don't be hard or blame yourself. The heart wants what it wants even when our brain tells us the odds aren't good or whatever.

Big hugs.

CAMellie

Gabriel Spencer
The numbness has worn off and I can't stop crying. I can't stop wondering what I could have done differently to make everything okay. I know in my head that there was nothing I could do...but my heart refuses to listen.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
The numbness has worn off and I can't stop crying. I can't stop wondering what I could have done differently to make everything okay. I know in my head that there was nothing I could do...but my heart refuses to listen.
CAMellie, when a woman loses a unborn child like you did, the trauma is a miscarrage in its effect on her. It doesn't matter if it's done medically because of your safety (as in your case), or spontaneously (as mine was), or other reasons - a unborn baby died. Grieving and mourning is natural and necessary.

It is part of life and this cycle of grief is something we go thru as women. It happens when we lose other loved ones - people understand this loss and can grieve with us during the time of this loss. The sad part of miscarriages, or medically induced abortions is that we often have to grieve alone. There is usually no customary funeral rites or gathering of the clan to help us with this kind of loss. Often other women remember going thru similar situations and have empathy with the dark place you find yourself. You are not alone, you are not losing your grip, you have lost a little life inside you.

Unfortunately, the facts of nature are pregnancy outside of your uterus would have killed the baby and would most likely have taken your life in a painful manner and ruined future reproductive chances. You did the right thing. We grieve with you. We understand what you are going thru. Time may help heal your wounds.

kaylaisamachine

I'm a Little Teapot
http://www.facebook.com/#!/kaylaisamachine,
It's supposed to start storming for the next 4 days here in the Bay area. We're supposed to get more than 6 inches of rainfall each day. Streets are going to be flooded and of course I'm going to have to keep up with my classes for the rest of the week. I just wish I had Noah here to comfort me through the storms. *sigh*

penguin

Fnord
I'm feeling very lost and down. I know it's the result of various stresses and events I can't control going on around me, but it has left me feeling like I mustn't be worth the effort or to be treated properly. Dealing with my ex is painful and frustrating and I have to shield our daughter from his asshole behaviour. Other stuff is going on that I can't control, but it affects me and I don't like how it's left me feeling. I'm trying really hard to remind myself that I'm a good person who deserves to be treated well and that I am worth the effort. But some days it's really hard.

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Firstly so sorry for your familys loss Devon lots of squishy hugs

CaMellie also sorry for your loss. The heartbreak is immense no matter what the reasons are. Someone once told me that these things happen bacause the little soul who chose us is either not ready, or just here for a very small lesson and they got what they needed so no longer need to be here. I like to think thats true (I had a miscarriage in my 20's) allow yourself time to grieve and remember we are here for you.

Surly I know how hard it is to overcome the level of anger, hurt and betrayal but one day the sun will shine again in your world even if you cant see the end of the very dark tunnel yet

hugs Kyla try and stay dry and make sure to remember if you are going to drown its ok to skip class.

Pengiun You are AMAZING!! It is very very hard when you have a shit of an ex and you have to try and not let that hurt your child. I know I have been through it twice with my nieces both of their fathers went off had kids with other women and they no longer exist to them. I know it hurts the girls but sometimes I think its better than how they get treated when they were with them.

You are doing the best you can, Ammie is an AMAZING child and that is thanks to her talented beautiful mother. Never doubt your worth. If nothing else your Daughter does not doubt your worth!!

If you are constantly bombarded with the idea your not good enough by so called well meaning ( I really want you to tell them all to f off but I know you probably can't) people remember what you see in others is a reflection of what you have in yourself. So they are feeling inferior and my bet is they are very jelous of how well you are handling life and trying to rob you of any happiness or momentum you have gained the old misery loves company.

Lots of hugs. Stay strong and Remember you are Penguin Sexy, Beautiful, Intelligent and creative. And if all else fails think what would the Dr Do?

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
CAMellie and Devon, I'm sending hugs, kitty purrs, thoughts and prayers your way. That's a lot of pain to have to work through. I wish you both all the best.

Ruffie

It just floors me that so many good people could be going through so many trying times. Sending all of you a virtual hug!

Latest posts