What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ms Charlotte BBW

Fantasy Land
My 25 year old niece passed away today due to pneumonia, leaving behind a 6 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. We are devastated. My sister is inconsolable.
I am so sorry for your loss! Many hugs and prayers being sent to you and your family during this difficult time, my friend. xo

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
I am sorry for the loss your family has suffered. You will all be in my prayers
I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry for your loss. x
I'm so very sorry to hear about your niece.
I feel sad to read such bad news here, and feel useless. What to do ? Maybe pray for those persons and believe that death does not have the last word ever, specially through faith :)
I am so sorry for your loss! Many hugs and prayers being sent to you and your family during this difficult time, my friend. xo
The one thing I am absolutely sure of is that here at Dimensions we have the most loving, kind and thoughtful people on the planet. Thank you all so very much for the kind words and prayers. I cannot express what that means to myself and my family at this time.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
As one of my best friends and her husband and son arrived at the airport in RI from Canada, to spend Christmas with her very close-knit and large family, she was met by two brothers who broke the news that their mother had suddenly died.

At her mother's very quickly arranged wake, they were given the news that her mother's only sister died, so she lost two of the most important people in world to her in three days.

Today another friend was hosting Christmas dinner with her family in her home and her sister died on her couch in front the the whole family including her own three small children.

I'm deeply saddened by the losses here and there and my condolences pale in comparison to the grief all of you and them are suffering tonight. I do relate, as my own sister was born on Christmas Eve and has passed over. You never get over it. At best, you just get used to it.

I pray for some comfort and peace for all.
Lainie,

I am truly sorry for the losses that your friends have all had to endure over this holiday. I can totally relate to what they are going through because as you know already, my family has also suffered a loss.

I know that the holiday must be a bit difficult for you, also. Having a sister who was born on Christmas eve, but passed on far too young and before her time truly allows you to relate to all that everyone is feeling on this the longest week of our lives. Your sister truly is blessed to have someone who memorializes her and shows her such loving affection as you do.

Megan, I am sorry to hear about your Grandma. My prayers go out to you and your family.

Tracyarts

I found out today that my appeal was denied and I don't get to keep the house I inherited. I knew it was a long shot, but it's still a disappointment. So, Monday I have to talk to the executor of the will and find out what happens next.

I'm just done with it. I want nothing more than to go back for one last walk through and then leave the key under the doormat and walk away from it for good.

But at some point in the not too distant future, I have to go help finish clearing it out. Maybe I'll find something interesting in the attic?

Tracy

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
Thank you all. I'm going to snuggle up in one of the quilts she made me and remember her tonight.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!
Everything is making me sad today. I thought I was all cried out, but apparently I am not.

missyj1978

When someone cant take the time to talk to me even if its just a quick hello. And this is why I am not and will not be in a relationship with this person. I deserve better then that and I know it. The sad part is that I thought this person was one of my best friends :(

KHayes666

Go away
When someone cant take the time to talk to me even if its just a quick hello. And this is why I am not and will not be in a relationship with this person. I deserve better then that and I know it. The sad part is that I thought this person was one of my best friends :(
That's what I dealt with on a day to day basis for most of 2012. The best thing you can do is to cut them out, either by not talking to them (which they probably won't notice) or to confront them and say "Hey what gives?" If their answers are insufficient or they continue to ignore you, say goodbye and find some new friends that WON'T ignore you.

missyj1978

That's what I dealt with on a day to day basis for most of 2012. The best thing you can do is to cut them out, either by not talking to them (which they probably won't notice) or to confront them and say "Hey what gives?" If their answers are insufficient or they continue to ignore you, say goodbye and find some new friends that WON'T ignore you.
O the worst part is that I had feeling for this person and he said he had them for me as well. And I had this gut feeling that something was up and found this personal ad in Plenty Of Fish, he is actively seeking a relationship. I knew something was up when he didn't talk to me today. Pretty sure he had a date tonight :( I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship yet and he told me he would wait for me, what a joke of a man and a liar to boot. And now I know the truth about him its time to move on, and move on I will.

KHayes666

Go away
O the worst part is that I had feeling for this person and he said he had them for me as well. And I had this gut feeling that something was up and found this personal ad in Plenty Of Fish, he is actively seeking a relationship. I knew something was up when he didn't talk to me today. Pretty sure he had a date tonight :( I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship yet and he told me he would wait for me, what a joke of a man and a liar to boot.
I could have told you from personal experience that men don't wait for anything unless they truly feel something special. Sorry you got screwed like that.

missyj1978

I could have told you from personal experience that men don't wait for anything unless they truly feel something special. Sorry you got screwed like that.
Oh well his loss, im a good woman and I know it and deserve better!!

lushluv

Men who are unable to be honest, even when you pour your heart out to them and lay yourself bare.

KHayes666

Go away
Its 9 am and I've been unable to sleep since 4 (my fiancée had to go somewhere with her family at 4 am). I have to work from 6 pm to 2 am. I'll be up almost 24 hours by the time I get home...ughhhhhh

Diana_Prince245

Wise as Athena
My youngest cat is having surgery for an obstructed urethra right now. I maxed out my credit cards to pay for his surgery. I don't know how I'll pay for the follow-up care after they transfer him over to my vet in the morning.

Latest posts