What is making you SAD right now...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

undrcovrbrothr

Beach nut
Vengeful people who just can't let people go just out of spite, or are too oblivious to know the difference... killing the happiness of others because they can. :(

Slamaga

An headbanger's journey
I have to share it with you: my grandfather one the side of my step father is dead since one week and I went to the funerals. I felt like disconnecteds for one week and I don't think I went on dims to see what happened. I kinda feel sad now because I knew how much he took me as one of his true little son. He always said he had seven little children, I was include in this seven. I miss him so much.

Ruffie

This made me as horse freak and general animal lover feel like crying last night when I saw it on the news.
Police and wildlife officials are investigating the fatal shooting of three wild horses, including a pregnant mare, near Sundre, northwest of Calgary.

The animals were found Tuesday night near the Mountain Aire Lodge motel and campground west of the town, about 500 metres from a mountainside road, the RCMP said Wednesday.

It appears the horses were shot from the road late in the afternoon, police said. Evidence at the scene indicates that the mare went into labour after she was shot, said Bob Henderson, president of the Wild Horses of Alberta Society.

"For the first time in a long time, I actually cried this morning. It hurts your heart when you watch them out there, the way that they are and live out there. They're such a beautiful, magnificent animal, and to see this needless, senseless act just sickens the heart," said Henderson, who visited the scene on Wednesday.

The pregnant mare looked ready to foal within a day or two, Henderson said. A stud, about two to three years old, and a yearling colt were also found dead.

"He suffered a long, agonizing death by the look of the scene," Henderson said of the stud, who was found dead on his back with his legs in the air, tangled in some trees.

The deaths bring the total number of wild horses killed in Alberta to more than 22 over the last four years. The society is offering a $10,000 reward for information on the killings.

Would like to get ahold of these assholes myself!
Ruth

kathynoon

Jersey Irish BBW
The plumber is ripping apart the pipes in my bathroom, and the bill is going up and up and up.

Mathias

SAMCRO
It's my last day at college and I'm gonna miss all of my friends. :(

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative

Please... this can't be true, can it? That man can't be Patrick Swayze? It doesn't look like him at all, but it is him... says the article. I find this to be so sad, I can't describe it. Swayze is, if not a great actor, a very likeable actor, with great presence, and he also starred in two of my all-time favorite movies (Donnie Darko and Red Dawn), as well as several very entertaining movies I gladly can watch again. It's so horrible to see how this horrible disease has done to him.

Chode McBlob

I got laid off my job and the chance of finding a new one is about the same as winning the lottery. I've been laid off every job I've ever had in my life and they only last a few years at a time. Being an Engineer really sucks because of that. Its a disposable job.

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
A friend of mine is going away for 4 days!! Not too bad right? But I will miss him!!:(

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
A guy that I had recently started seeing, and REALLY started to care about and see a future with, dropped the bomb that he still has strong feelings for his ex. ouch.

Latest posts