What is one positive thing that happened to you today...?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SillyLady

I am random.
I am not sure if anyone will join me on this, but I hope so. :) A prior post pointed out that there has been a lot of negativity lately. So, let's try to think of 1 positive thing a day?

Today for me it was... I actually got a parking spot at the very front of Wal-mart!! That never happens to me.

Pitch

I ate very clean today. Felt good about it. Nothing processed.

SillyLady

I am random.
I ate very clean today. Felt good about it. Nothing processed.
That is aweome! Congrats!! so does this mean you cooked at home today? If so, if it was reaaaaaly reaaaaally good.. I would like recipes. :D

Sorry.. it is 5:3oa here so I may not make much sense. I just wasn't tired. lol

But I am serious about recipes though!

Ruffie

Well today its only a little after 8am but what is positive about this day is that its my Earned day off so a day off with pay!

Yesterday two former youth that moved out of province came to visit me at the youth centre I run with their children lots of hugs and kisses all around!

Surlysomething

In Remembrance
In Remembrance
I woke up and didn't sit on the edge of my bed thinking "I hate my life".

Haha.

But it's true.

JulianDW

What a good topic for a thread! Anyway, I had a horrible dream last night, in which I drove my car into a lake and I was all like "holy cow I'm stupid, how am I gonna explain this?!":( but I woke up to find it in my driveway lol:happy:

SillyLady

I am random.
I have not slept in almost 48 hours now due to random disturbances (i.e., friends needing ride, work calls, family, etc). So, I was really quiet and to myself today.. feeling a bit grumpy to be honest. I was at Starbucks trying to get a pick-me-up and this guy randomly started talking to me. By the end of it, he mentioned that he does photography as a hobby and asked if he could capture my "incredible smile."

It was nice. I will never see him again. We did not exchange numbers or anything. Nothing like that. It was just really nice to feel so run down, tired, grumpy, and then someone look at me and see a pretty smile. MADE MY DAY!!!! :)

penguin

Fnord
Last weekend a friend gave me a 19" LCD flatscreen monitor she was no longer using. It worked fine the night I got it, but the next morning was stuck in power save mode. I googled and googled and consulted my horde of geeks, but I couldn't get it fixed. Then tonight, I set it up as a second monitor and huzzah, it worked! And it's continuing to work even after I unplugged the other monitor. I just hope it continues to work tomorrow. I don't want to have a dual monitor set up (though that was cool to play with) due to space, so I hope this issue is fixed.

It does feel good to have fixed it myself, when my geekier friends couldn't :p

Seda

Throbbing member
I put on my new leopard print dress and felt good about it :)

hiddenexposure

Today a dear friend, who I have not seen in years, shot me a text while she was coming through town and we grabbed lunch. I also got a chance to go to a culture expo that raised money for some creative not-for-profits in the area. Great thing was.. I got to spend someone else's money!

Ruffie

Had our cities gay pride parade today and only encountered one rude person. The group was small but enthusiastic and I walked in support of my son and two kids from the youth centre that were there as well.

mel

This is My year!..again:)
I was walking through the grocery store and just thought about how blessed I am.

SillyLady

I am random.
My family friend took me to dinner tonight at our favorite mexican restaurant! :) :eat2:

mulrooney13

Cruciverbalist
I went to watch my favorite team win today. My O's beat the Cincinnati Reds 7-5. We had really nice seats on the first base side, and my boss bought me a beer :)

Tonight it'll be karaoke and, well, more beer ;)