• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What is the interest level here in stories that aren't directly about feederism/weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magodamilion2

I posted a story on here that began as a traditional weight gain/feederism story, but as I continued it, in my head it became less and less about that, and it started to be a slight effort to still make it sexy and appealing in that way. A lot of people on Fantasy Feeder, where I also posted it commented on the lack of that stuff.

But anyways, I finished that story in sort of a hurry, because it was too fun to write and distracting me from my work, but now that I have more free time I've started writing more of a it. Basically I've started writing a sequel, just because I got so invested in those characters and wanting to flesh out some threads I didn't get to finish and have them interact with new character ideas I have in my head.

So as I'm writing this, I'm feeling like this story might end up being barely a feederism story at all. It will still be on in some sense, because a lot of the central conflicts the characters deal with have to do with weight stuff, but it isn't the typical content that I usually enjoy reading on sites like these.

Would anyone still be interested in reading this? What are you thoughts generally on stories that are only tangentially related to feederism being posted here?

Back