Boba tea
Boba tea
Boba tea
Boba tea
Boba tea
Boba tea
Boba tea
!!!!!
(I know, it's "Bubble" tea on the East coast.)
But it's like my crack these days.
"It's like eating a trampoline" say some, referring to the chewy tapioca balls at the bottom.
BOBA ALL AROUND!

Attachments

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
Nobody has bothered to answer Anna's query about okra,so I will jump in. Almost everyone I know hates okra, because they always buy the biggest ones they can find. This is a mistake, Get the smallest ones (about the size of your smallest finger) and steam them for no more than five minutes. If you cook them this way, they taste very much like fresh asparagus.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Nobody has bothered to answer Anna's query about okra,so I will jump in. Almost everyone I know hates okra, because they always buy the biggest ones they can find. This is a mistake, Get the smallest ones (about the size of your smallest finger) and steam them for no more than five minutes. If you cook them this way, they taste very much like fresh asparagus.
I was one of those okra haters (the only vegetable I can say I truly hated), until a friend of mine introduced me to pickled okra earlier this year (I think February).
Pickled okra is actually pretty good, if you liked pickled veggies.

Joker

I was one of those okra haters (the only vegetable I can say I truly hated), until a friend of mine introduced me to pickled okra earlier this year (I think February).
Pickled okra is actually pretty good, if you liked pickled veggies.
Okra is a fine friend. You can pickle. fry steam or boil. It can be sliced diced and added with liquor on ice but never never call it bad.

Rojodi

Okra is a fine friend. You can pickle. fry steam or boil. It can be sliced diced and added with liquor on ice but never never call it bad.
My wife will call it bad: she breaks out from it.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
This might be ranging off-topic a bit, but I try very hard not to disparage the food choices of other people.

I can no longer state that I don't like okra because I found a way of preparing it that I like. But even when it was solidly in my "hate" column, I never said it was bad, or attempted to shame people who like it. Same goes for any other type of food that I don't like.
If I don't like a food, I'll go as far as saying that I don't like it, and leave it at that.

Same for the flip-side; if I like a food that others despise... fine. More for me.
I can eat mushrooms until I explode if I choose to do so. You don't have to eat them if you don't like them.

I can look askance at someone who likes their steak cooked well-done, but that's their choice.
That choice isn't forced on me. I can have my steak rare to medium-rare, and that choice doesn't affect them.

I avoid the common "food fights" (which kind of pizza, or BBQ, is the best, or hot dog condiment choice) because they are SILLY.
Our individual tastes in food don't affect each other.

Latest posts