Quantcast

What is your current food obsession??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Lately, man it‘s been ramen. Like craving quality, hole in the wall shop ramen. Which I can only get from one place here in ol’ Dixie.
Me too! I was watching some Ramen making vids recently and craving it so hard. I love Korean Ramen (or Ramyeon 😁) with the hot red pepper powder added. 🌶

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Danish Butter Cookies. Just got a 5 lb can from Amazon. Should last me a week.

Stew Peas with rice and seasoned spring greens. It’s a Caribbean dish and I will be making it for my dinner next week. To me it’s perfect comforting food at cold times of year. ☺🌨

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Deep dish pizza with weird toppings:

Sausage, olives, artichoke hearts, and pineapple.
Those are awesome toppings!
I may not have thought of adding pineapple to the rest of those, BUT, I would TOTALLY eat that combo. 😍
(I love artichoke hearts on pizza, and I am not one of those puritanical pizza prigs who decree that pineapple doesn't belong on pizza.)

stampy

DimensionsModel
I have been craving pie. I think I could eat it for every meal. Especially fruit pies with flaky crust and ice cream. Yesterday I ate a whole lemon meringue pie for dessert. It was pretty good.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
At $.99 a pint, I'm up to 3 pints a week.
I had a short phase last year wherein I had four pints of Ben & Jerry's a day, a couple-three times per week. I even purchased a mini-freezer to support that habit.
But, I'm a Ben & Jerry's loyalist, and it's too expensive to indulge in that much on a long-term basis, so that particular ice cream binge period fizzled out.
(wasn't interested in carrying-on with another brand.)