What is your current food obsession??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
I'm a sucker for the next new chocolate confection. I recall an obsession with the Snickers White. It wasn't a chocolate flavored white coating. It was white chocolate wrapped around a Snickers. I bought all I could find. To the point that I no longer want them. Obsessive, Compulsive. Wonderful. Same reaction and response to the Peanut Brownie.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I'm a sucker for the next new chocolate confection. I recall an obsession with the Snickers White. It wasn't a chocolate flavored white coating. It was white chocolate wrapped around a Snickers. I bought all I could find. To the point that I no longer want them. Obsessive, Compulsive. Wonderful. Same reaction and response to the Peanut Brownie.
I often do the same thing.
I haven't heard of Snickers White, though. I'll have to look for it.
I love me some Snickers. My last major obsession with them was the Espresso flavor, but it was difficult to find around here.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
Cheap. Totinos. Pizza. Been craving that cracker style crust all week.

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
I have been craving pie. I think I could eat it for every meal. Especially fruit pies with flaky crust and ice cream. Yesterday I ate a whole lemon meringue pie for dessert. It was pretty good.
I've done that with pumpkin pie, and also with cheesecake.
I have a difficult time controlling my bingeful nature when confronted with either one. (and lemon meringue and key lime meringue would also make the cut.)

Tracyarts

Canned fruit cocktail (with extra cherries) and cottage cheese. No idea why I'm craving it like crazy, but I am.

jrose123

Canned fruit cocktail (with extra cherries) and cottage cheese. No idea why I'm craving it like crazy, but I am.
That's a real craving, I can appreciate.
I keep cottage cheese and canned mandarin oranges. I sprinkle a little dry instant vanilla pudding on top. Delicious!

Latest posts