What is your current food obsession??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sticky rice. I was stumped on what to make for dinner two nights ago and saw a box of it in the frozen foods section, and decided to go for it, knowing rice I make at home is just never as dense and chewy and chopstickable as what one gets in a restaurant.

It looked really unimpressive, too, when I opened the box but I popped it in the oven as directed and danged if it didn't rawk my world! Had it with some sauteed veggies and chicken. @StickyRiceRox

luckyfa

Nuts, nuts, nuts. All sorts of nuts (and seeds such as pumpkin seeds) apart from peanuts which aren‘t nuts anyway (only pure peanut puree in my morning porridge). My favourite ones are Brazil nuts and macadamia nuts.

jrose123

I almost hate to share these, but anything for my kindred. I'm from the south, so pimento cheese is in my blood. If I were to go all out, I'd have ritz crackers and raspberry jam...sublime. Newest obsession...Canada Dry Bold...like a cheap ginger beer! All together, better than sex without an orgasm.

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
Two things...
1. Chili roasted pistachios. Amazing! Addicted. 🌶
2. Pretzel chips with apple juice... meaning you crunch a few and when your mouth is dry and salty, you sip some sweet, tart juice and continue this process throughout the entire snack.. Great combo! 🥨🧃

Shotha

DM Supporter
I love chanko-nabe. It's a good meal in the winter months and our winter has just started. I bought a daikon today, so that I can make a big pot of it.