What is your current food obsession??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

SSBHM

Crisp bacon with fried eggs - pancakes thick and fluffy topped with real butter and syrup - fresh squeezed OJ - dark roasted rich coffee with cream and sugar - and maybe some custard filled long john donuts on the side! ummmmm ummmmmm ummmmmm!

SSBHM

Besides pizza, are french fries with chocolate milkshake still a thing with anyone?

Just craving all three!

AuntHen

Not a food but a drink...

Making my own cherry cokes. I bought the maraschinos in syrup and put some in the bottom of glass and add my ice and coke. It's so much better than pre made cherry coke and plus I buy the caffeine free coke so I don't stay up all night 🍒🥤

SSBHM

Not a food but a drink...

Making my own cherry cokes. I bought the maraschinos in syrup and put some in the bottom of glass and add my ice and coke. It's so much better than pre made cherry coke and plus I buy the caffeine free coke so I don't stay up all night 🍒🥤

ever make cherry coke floats? cherry coke with vanilla ice cream!

I've developed a wee craving for ice cream, and that has turned into a bit of an obsession with meeting Ben and Jerry at the freezer section of my supermarket. I really want to try Chubby Hubby and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Ooh, also Cherry Garcia.

Tracyarts

Vanilla iced coffee. I had been getting it from McDonald's because that's whose vanilla iced coffee tastes best to me (I have very basic and simple coffee tastes). But I figured out how to copycat it at home. So I've been having a glass every night. It involves brewed vanilla flavored coffee, Horizon vanilla flavored milk, vanilla flavored real dairy coffee creamer, and a pump of Torani vanilla syrup. It's very milky, very vanilla, slightly sweet, and mildly coffee flavored. Just like I like it.

Latest posts