What is your highest adult weight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

My highest weight is where I am at now, which is a puny 190 lbs, on my 5'8 frame. In my defense though I have only been trying to gain since last summer, and have put on about 30 lbs.

Juice

I visited the doctor yesterday (for back pain) and he insisted that I get on the scales. I was in shock. My new weight is 206 kg (over 450 pounds). I never thought I would pass the 200 kg mark. Needless is to say that I cried my eyes out, especially after having the doctor lecturing me on how dangerously obese I am. I knew I got a bit fatter but I am 20kg heavier than last year. I feel much better now anyway and took a couple of photos of myself just to realize the change.

I just wanted to say how lovely you look, Juice. Truly.
Have you tried going to a chiropractor? They have helped past gf's of mine who have had back pain.

Juice

Hi there,
Thanks for your nice words and advice on finding a chiropractor. A friend has also suggested it and I will look into it. Swimming has always been the best medicine for my back, but I haven't been to pool for quite a few years now. This summer I've promised myself that I'll be swimming every day no matter if I get stares from kids screaming "look at this huge lady".

Rebel

Long Time Member
I made it to 280 on the scale one day, so my actual highest weight was probably more like 278. Even so, I'm counting it as 280.

Sadly, at that weight I was simply too fat and out of shape to do my job, so I had to lose about 50 pounds. I miss it though, I really do...

Oldtimer76

Returned
I visited the doctor yesterday (for back pain) and he insisted that I get on the scales. I was in shock. My new weight is 206 kg (over 450 pounds). I never thought I would pass the 200 kg mark. Needless is to say that I cried my eyes out, especially after having the doctor lecturing me on how dangerously obese I am. I knew I got a bit fatter but I am 20kg heavier than last year. I feel much better now anyway and took a couple of photos of myself just to realize the change.
Needless to say you look great to me (you sure look pretty in your pics), but it is terrible that you suffer from back pains. Hopefully the pain will go away by swimming and the chiropractor.
In the meantime, please take care!

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
You might want to get yourself one of those inflatable exercise balls too Juice. It has been a lifesaver for me and my back. It may help you too.

Corwynis

Lowest was 140 when I joined the Army 9 years ago. Now I'm at 229. Trying to lose some of it (I would like the belly to go away), but otherwise I'm comfortable at my weight.:)

missdebrath

weight 415lbs as of yesterday at the doctors office. Didn't eat that box of chocolates lately. Wink

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
You might want to get yourself one of those inflatable exercise balls too Juice. It has been a lifesaver for me and my back. It may help you too.
I will take your advice and get one of those balls too to take the strain off my back,I am 424lbs,my highest weight ever,over 110 lbs of that is belly so its a lot to carry,luckily I don't stray far from home.
I have gained about 20 lbs since early january....:)

aussiefa63

I visited the doctor yesterday (for back pain) and he insisted that I get on the scales. I was in shock. My new weight is 206 kg (over 450 pounds). I never thought I would pass the 200 kg mark. Needless is to say that I cried my eyes out, especially after having the doctor lecturing me on how dangerously obese
Juice, you look absolutely sensuous, don't be too hard on yourself.

well the scale my gf bought goes up to 400.... and it says "ERR" each time I step on it, so I'm not really sure. :confused:

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
I just weighed myself today and I am 98.8 kg which is about 217 lbs. Looks like that is my highest weight now since the last time I broke the 90 kg barrier 5 years ago I stopped at about 91 (around 200 lbs) and then lost the weight.

joswitch

Exile from Main Board
Hi there,
Thanks for your nice words and advice on finding a chiropractor. A friend has also suggested it and I will look into it. Swimming has always been the best medicine for my back, but I haven't been to pool for quite a few years now. This summer I've promised myself that I'll be swimming every day no matter if I get stares from kids screaming "look at this huge lady".
Good for you Juice! Don't let the buggers grind you down! :)