What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Weirdo890

Thanks Eric,but you are one of a very priveleged few who know what I look like,and I am pleased you like what you see...:bow:

I'm glad that you're pleased. ;) I like that you're loving your body now. :kiss2:

mergirl

I weigh 147 pounds on Mars.
Nice! I weigh 0 on the moon!
*Though, i bet some wise arsed science buff will come tell me i'm like all wrong n shit!!*

I also weighed 0 when i didnt exist and i will weigh 0 again when i don't exist again! whoooooooooooooooo!!!
hmm ...seeing we spend most of eternity weighing nothing, perhaps we shouldn't worry so much about what we do weigh then we are actually touchable!

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
*Though, i bet some wise arsed science buff will come tell me i'm like all wrong n shit!!*

I also weighed 0 when i didnt exist and i will weigh 0 again when i don't exist again! whoooooooooooooooo!!!
hmm ...seeing we spend most of eternity weighing nothing, perhaps we shouldn't worry so much about what we do weigh then we are actually touchable!

Hey Mergirl, when we go to the moon will you give me a piggyback ride?

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod

You are prescient, aren't you? :p

So, you'd weigh 0 in orbit* (AKA "freefall" meaning you don't feel gravity), but on the moon you'd weigh around 35 pounds (although your mass is the same, so if you ran into a wall at walking speed it would hurt just as much as on earth, for example).

* assuming you were in orbit without any rockets firing, and whatever you were in was not being spun to simulate gravity.

mergirl

You are prescient, aren't you? :p

So, you'd weigh 0 in orbit* (AKA "freefall" meaning you don't feel gravity), but on the moon you'd weigh around 35 pounds (although your mass is the same, so if you ran into a wall at walking speed it would hurt just as much as on earth, for example).

* assuming you were in orbit without any rockets firing, and whatever you were in was not being spun to simulate gravity.
I KNEW IT WOULD BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
Which makes it ok! :)

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
What 10% …………what am I saying ? that would mean you’d only be 351.54 pounds – second thoughts £390.60 seems a good price but it would have to be a couple of dates LOL

Ok you got a deal! How about... 8?

Latest posts