What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LJ Rock

Weighed in last week at 258, just a few lbs away from my heaviest. :eek:

I'd by lying if I said I wasn't tempted to see if I can surpass it. :eat1:;)

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
Holding steady at 232#... somehow. Haven't exercised since mid December and doing something less active at work since about a month ago, and the resultant transition from a somewhat-fit 232# to a not-at-all-fit 232# (and the physical alterations that go with it) is... waking up fantasies and prompting some overeating. Like... ~1600 calories of pasta and toppings in a single meal (which I know is small potatoes to some people here but is nearly my full daily intake need so...).

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
I never though this day would come but I'm 169 lbs. It feels odd.
Your pic on the other thread looks great. You look very confident and happy which I was glad to see after you had posted about some mixed emotions regarding your weight loss a while back. However it feels I hope it feels great and you feel happy!

khrestel

Your pic on the other thread looks great. You look very confident and happy which I was glad to see after you had posted about some mixed emotions regarding your weight loss a while back. However it feels I hope it feels great and you feel happy!
*blush* I do have some confident moments (often band related like the one following that particular picture) but I'm far from feeling great and happy most of the time. More like hungry, lonely, ugly (naked), stiff and sore failure. The constant hunger makes me difficult, angry and plain stupid at worst and I still hate spending all my free time alone at gym. I miss food, sex, my friends, crafting, playing games, watching movies and going out. I dream of days I wouldn't carry carefully weighed meals in Tupperwares to work but actually went out for lunch or had coffee breaks with colleagues and had witty conversations instead of hunger driven croaks and moans.

khrestel

I got a chance to weigh myself the other day, and I'm up to 361 pounds! :D It was a rush seeing that number on the scale. If you had asked me a few years ago, I would never have dreamed that I'd be this fat.
Enjoy the rush! :smitten: It's so liberating and empowering to see the number even if you kinda felt it already before getting the confirmation.

Latest posts