What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

geekybibabe

342 pounds -- which I input into fitday today. It told me that I'm "extremely obese" and that my weight is 177.6 pounds "above the healthy range" for my height.

This has me all hot and bothered.

LoveBHMS

default title
Personally, I don't trust BMI, because it doesn't consider muscles and bones.

I think most weight related measures contain bones. It's not like you can take them out before weighing yourself.

CPProp

Ummm I was saying no discount, spread over 8 dates!

Oops trust me to get the wrong end of the stick. – let me see - 8 dates that’s approx £48.83 per date - sounds like a good deal - hang on I've been had before - I assume thats 100% of you per date and not 12.5% (48.8 lbs) - could have problems with verbal communication on 7 of the dates LOL - 2nd thoughts touch and feel can sometime say more than words :)

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Oops trust me to get the wrong end of the stick. – let me see - 8 dates that’s approx £48.83 per date - sounds like a good deal - hang on I've been had before - I assume thats 100% of you per date and not 12.5% (48.8 lbs) - could have problems with verbal communication on 7 of the dates LOL - 2nd thoughts touch and feel can sometime say more than words :)

Last I checked you can't divide fat girls into 48.8 pound chunks unless you're Jeffrey Dohmer or the like.

Famouslastwords

What a relief - excuse my ignorance, but who is Jeffrey Dohmer

He was a serial killer who ate people, got found with heads in the refrigerator and body parts in the freezer and whatnot. I don't think I spelled his name right.

CPProp

He was a serial killer who ate people, got found with heads in the refrigerator and body parts in the freezer and whatnot. I don't think I spelled his name right.

Miss spelled or not I've never heard of him - we don't get all the gossip in the UK. besides I prefer women to be all in one succulent warm piece.

CPProp

That's good. So about that sexy UK accent you have...

What accent - I have an English accent with out any local dialect - I speak with what you might call almost "the Queens English" but I'm not high brough, nor pretend to be. - do I take it you find the English accent attractive?

Famouslastwords

What accent - I have an English accent with out any local dialect - I speak with what you might call almost "the Queens English" but I'm not high brough, nor pretend to be. - do I take it you find the English accent attractive?

Teehee maybe.

Famouslastwords

It means I'm not telling...

I'm only 26, you have to deal with young lady games. *wink* That's how I flirt.

Latest posts