Quantcast

What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Obviously, this is a really, really hard question to answer. I feel deeply ashamed whenever I need to meet family, co-workers and friends who all thought I was doing so well and was finally on my way to some unknown wonderland of normality.

I've had to confront my closet once again and decide how to cope with too small clothes. My mother is the size I was last year (not my smallest) so it's natural to replace her too big clothes with them but the dissappointment in her eyes is hard to confront. Not to mention her suggestions of WLS.

Sexually, I feel more content than in a very long time. In general, my body doesn't hurt all the time anymore from exhaustion, my body temperature has normalized and even my dancing has improved (minus the added jiggling). It's easier to find balance when you feel more at peace in your body.
It sounds like your body wasn't doing well at its thinnest, and you are at a more sustainable place now. Sorry for all the societal stuff that comes with it :( Wishing you all the best in whatever comes next.

SSBHM

Up to 244.
congrats on weight
are you really that short?
you need someone to take your picture for you - lower the camera a bit, lol
cute pic, really, neat idea to peak over the frame of the pic :)

SSBHM

ok, so on my roller coaster again. was very big, then lost weight, now back up again to about 322.

is it the cooler weather? the holidays approaching? or just more lingering covid?

i can tell I'm gaining, and inclined to want to too. anyone else?

jonj287

ok, so on my roller coaster again. was very big, then lost weight, now back up again to about 322.

is it the cooler weather? the holidays approaching? or just more lingering covid?

i can tell I'm gaining, and inclined to want to too. anyone else?
I'm with you there...tis the season to add the winter weight...

jonj287

Im with you there..i feel like I didnt gained much either over the past months

Barrett

OMG, Becky, look at his belly.
DM Supporter
Dropped a little; hovering around 360.
I haven't had the extra money recently to fully indulge my appetite.

Latest posts