Quantcast

What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
Not apropros of this comment, but this is the first I recall seeing this profile pic, and I wanted to say how fantastic it is!
I have yet to see a pic of Amy Jo that’s not at or very near fantastic. She remains one of a number of member pillars that makes it worthwhile for me to participate here.

(Not holding my breath waiting for an “eh” or below Amy Jo pic)

Me: 175 pounds/79 kg at formerly 6'0"/183 cm and now apparently less than that. Lifetime high for me, or close, and given my history, close to amazing. Was hard servo-locked at 150 lbs. from high school until nearly 40 when prednisone gave me muscle rather than fat (?!?) and my setpoint notched to about 155.

Last edited:

SSBHM

Up to 334 after losing for awhile. Feels good to be gaining again. Love the feeling of overeating.

voluptuouslover

Up to 258 lbs. as of yesterday! I am intentionally gaining again trying for 280 lbs. and then who knows ...... 300 lbs. would be a big accomplishment. I will have to see.

anyone know how much differentI may look from 258 lbs. to 280 lbs. will it be very noticeable? I tend to gain in my big Gut mostly....especially with stuffing all the time.

SSBHM

I'm in gainer mode, up to 349.4 this morning! I think that's up 22lbs over the past 4 weeks. It's hard to eat all the time, but I'm doing pretty good at it. :)

600Bill

Fattening up on vacation
I am currently traveling so not sure on the exact weight. I know over the last week I have been eating quite a bit so I have likely reversed my losing weight trend. I had my weight Dow to 320 and then a knee replacement and some other challenges led to my being in gain mode, which I love.

FAinPA

This Darkness Got to Give
I'm 306#s. First time above 290 which was like 15yrs ago. Then was 265-285 until 2020 happened. The weight gain is the silver lining in the year :)thumbnail.jpeg.jpg

Van

Van
I weighed 223 at the doctor's office. I have maintained the same weight since the summer, however my clothes still fit the same. The results from my blood work were good. My blood pressure is good too. I'm thankful to be in good health. I want to keep it that way.

Reactions: Tad

SSBHM

Around 430 as of this morning. That's about a 20 pound gain during this pandemic :oops: Kind of surprised actually, it doesn't feel like that much lol!
oh come on, can't you give us just a peek of what 430 looks like on you? please? 20lbs isn't really that much. Fully stuffed I've come in at 370.2, but the pandemic is young, I think, and the holidays are ahead!

Latest posts