What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

As I've chosen to 'let myself go' (just Love that phrase!) my 5'2" bod had bulged to 197#. For 2 months I was down with a yucky illness(non-weight related) and I wasted away to 172. All better now and for the first time I am actively eating to get FAT so I guess I am a feedee? I am feeling erotic pleasure as the pounds pile on and I am all the way back up to 199 lbs today. I wonder if others feel sexually aroused by eating fattening foods and adding layers of new soft fat flesh? Or maybe I'm just odd?

As I've chosen to 'let myself go' (just Love that phrase!) my 5'2" bod had bulged to 197#. For 2 months I was down with a yucky illness(non-weight related) and I wasted away to 172. All better now and for the first time I am actively eating to get FAT so I guess I am a feedee? I am feeling erotic pleasure as the pounds pile on and I am all the way back up to 199 lbs today. I wonder if others feel sexually aroused by eating fattening foods and adding layers of new soft fat flesh? Or maybe I'm just odd?

I enjoy getting fatter. It's an erotic pleasure for me. I also enjoy eating but it's not an erotic pleasure for me. So, I identify as a gainer. We're all different.

Latest posts