What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GordoNegro

Thankful and Blissful.
NYC 5 boros...Barclays Center/Juniors/Coney Island
Went for a checkup recently as I felt the house scale was off (XL-700 reading 372). 1st time being there, didn't know he only had a balance beam scale that I struggled to get on..then told it was 413 (-3) for clothing making it 410. Though seeing he wrote 399 on file. I was disappointed that he wouldn't refer me to where I can get a more accurate measurement saying he only needed to have an idea (claiming I would be discriminated against elsewhere but mentioned WLS roughly 3-5 times in this 1st appointment). I have an appointment set elsewhere though July was the earliest. Definitely look forward to this Summer.

Attachments

• PMAX9073.JPG
    PMAX9073.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 8

BigElectricKat

So, I've been going to cardiac rehab faithfully (down to two times a week) and trying to eat a little better (can you believe I turned down Krispy Kreme donuts the other day!). They weigh me with clothes on at rehab so it's been somewhat discouraging; I may have dropped 4lbs by their scale. But I finally broke down and bought a scale for the house.

I weighed myself the other day and I was down to 219lbs! And I still have 5 weeks to go in rehab! 210lbs...Here I come!

So, I've been going to cardiac rehab faithfully (down to two times a week) and trying to eat a little better (can you believe I turned down Krispy Kreme donuts the other day!). They weigh me with clothes on at rehab so it's been somewhat discouraging; I may have dropped 4lbs by their scale. But I finally broke down and bought a scale for the house.

I weighed myself the other day and I was down to 219lbs! And I still have 5 weeks to go in rehab! 210lbs...Here I come!

Good luck with you're cardiac rehab, Kat.

bellyman

IMG_4143.png This morning I was 295.2, after dinner I was 300.0. I thought for a bit I wasn't gonna make my goal which was 300. I felt so bad near that weight and lost down to 285 then I slowly gained back to 290. Was feeling much better about it this time. I had dinner twice I think I may have a third as I'm still hungry. Progress pictures to follow below.
I was 259 lbs. on March 9th when I started intentionally gaining in the first picture. Same shirt in both pictures. Belly was somewhere around 47 inches at the start tonight it is 58 inches. IMG_3643.jpeg IMG_4145.png

View attachment 149730 This morning I was 295.2, after dinner I was 300.0. I thought for a bit I wasn't gonna make my goal which was 300. I felt so bad near that weight and lost down to 285 then I slowly gained back to 290. Was feeling much better about it this time. I had dinner twice I think I may have a third as I'm still hungry. Progress pictures to follow below.
I was 259 lbs. on March 9th when I started intentionally gaining in the first picture. Same shirt in both pictures. Belly was somewhere around 47 inches at the start tonight it is 58 inches. View attachment 149731 View attachment 149736

It feels so good to pass the 300 pound mark. We should club together to make a film called 300. Or has someone beaten us to it?

Tank

I am having urges to start stuffing again, even tho I have gained around 30 lbs since last fall.
A weird feeling to get all of a sudden.
I really miss the super stuffed feeling I used to get from eating so much I couldn't move.
Wish u were closer! I'd love to help you on your journey, and be with u

Latest posts