What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Peter that full feeling is so blissful and intoxicating isn't it?
My question was asked knowing people on this site would be all for it. LOLOL
Blissful.
I worked up a good appetite by going for a swim at the beach this morning. It was a short vigorous swim as the water temperature is 10 degrees centigrade (52 Fahrenheit).
I then really enjoyed eating all the food that I brought with me.
And that wonderful full feeling during the journey back home afterwards.

SSBHM

The urge to stuff myself silly has dissipated lately which is probably a good thing for my grocery bill.
My weight has stayed about the same tho'.
I have started doing mass gainer shakes like I used to do and mixing in heavy cream and ice cream.
I still get that enjoyable really full feeling which I adore.
My intent with the mass gainer shakes is to gain another 30 lbs or so.
It feels so crazy to actually want to gain weight again when I know how uncomfortable I was at my heaviest.
Should I actually do it?
Tracii, I get it. It just feels so good and it's sort of intoxicating emotionally. You're making me want to start trying to gain more too. I've never been over 415, so maybe it's time to see how 450 feels? What shakes do you use?

SSBHM

The urge to stuff myself silly has dissipated lately which is probably a good thing for my grocery bill.
I have started doing mass gainer shakes like I used to do and mixing in heavy cream and ice cream.
It feels so crazy to actually want to gain weight again when I know how uncomfortable I was at my heaviest.
Should I actually do it?
Race ya!

Tank

Should I actually do it?
You look more beautiful and sexy, with each pound!

Facmac

I’m currently 274lbs, 50” belly. Been stuck at this plateau for a few years now plus minus a few pounds. I’d really like to get to 300lbs but not sure if it should remain a fantasy or if I should live the fat dream. What do y’all think?

fatfantacy

Just a Chubby Boy Looking to Be Huge
What is your weight right now?
Currently 240 hoping to meet my goal of 400 by spring before i go on vacation. Looking for someone to tease me about being heavy and will encourage me to become extremely fat. Eventually looking to be between 600-700 pounds max if i meet the right person. Im into being called names like blimp, tubby, whale. Remind me just how fat I am and how much fatter i can ideally be. Heres to a huge future.

MickRidem

173 lbs this morning, but I ate a lot the last couple of days and I don't think it will stick.

My highest was 177, I almost reached it again months ago, and poop hit the fan. I dropped to 169. :( Trying to get back up and reach my (next) goal of 180. Encouragement always welcome. 🤣😁👍

Should I actually do it?
haha did you ever decide not to go out to dinner to save the money, but you end up buying and eating enough food that the price of the food is more than what the out-to-dinner would have been??? (Raises hand.)

bellyman

I’m currently 274lbs, 50” belly. Been stuck at this plateau for a few years now plus minus a few pounds. I’d really like to get to 300lbs but not sure if it should remain a fantasy or if I should live the fat dream. What do y’all think?
I'm about 250 just now. Gained 20 lbs since January. Playing with the fact on gaining in small increments until I reach 300lbs but as with most I'm like on the fence ! Encouragement is welcomed :)

Let me encourage you not to stop! Keep up the gaining. I feel so good at 300. Feeling my belly (at 59 inches) in my lap now when I sit is such a thrill for me. Plus, I love my belly showing. I agreed with @SSBHM when he said in another thread,
"300 isn't that big, of course it depends on how tall and strong you are."

I gained fast, and it took some time to get the strength to enjoy 300. Slower might reduce or eliminate that issue. I've been on a gaining journey this year too. Not sure of my exact weight in January, but somewhere around 240. I'm 300 today. The highest was just a few weeks ago, 313 after a bit of traveling with friends who love eating. It's so great to get fatter with good friends!