What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

edward53

I ate all day basically grazed in between meals and what meals I had at home were leftovers so I did clean out the fridge LOL.
I went out for breakfast and ate at Cracker Barrel with my BF. Had one of the larger meals they offer I forget the name off hand.
We did a few things like shopping and washing his car.
At lunch we went to Dairy Queen and I had two double burgers, fries ,onion rings and a large Butterfinger Blizzard.
When dinner came around we went to the Asian buffet and I got embarrassed the 3rd time I went up to fill my plate so I had my BF go for me.
In total 5 trips to the buffet and had a piece of carmel cake, chocolate cake, some fruit and ice cream.
My BF was amazed at how much I ate for dinner because of what I had all during the day.
I was so bloated on the way home I had to let my belly out of my leggings.
What a pleasurable day!
Sounds absolutely worth it - only wish I could match this.

Cochis

195 at 5’1”. Was 140 in 2018 and have been bouncing between 170-205. Just gained around 22 in the last 3ish months. I have PCOS so the weight just piles on if I let it. Ideally I would like to gain more.

edward53

195 at 5’1”. Was 140 in 2018 and have been bouncing between 170-205. Just gained around 22 in the last 3ish months. I have PCOS so the weight just piles on if I let it. Ideally I would like to gain more.
Hi Cochis - at 5'1" and 195lbs you are the same weight as my wife and just 1" taller. I would say that she is chubby rather than fat (which I'd prefer - but her choice naturally). From your quality photo, and if you don't mind another mindless compliment(!), you are an attractive lady - IMO at anywhere from 350-400lbs you would look a stunner. Do keep us posted with your progress.

Cochis

Hi Cochis - at 5'1" and 195lbs you are the same weight as my wife and just 1" taller. I would say that she is chubby rather than fat (which I'd prefer - but her choice naturally). From your quality photo, and if you don't mind another mindless compliment(!), you are an attractive lady - IMO at anywhere from 350-400lbs you would look a stunner. Do keep us posted with your progress
Thank you! It would be a dream come true to be 350-400. Thank you for the kind words. I definitely feel like I am no where near fat, but chubby would be a good way to describe me.

bellyman

319.4 my highest weight ever. I'm so excited. I've been trying to put on some winter weight. I have found a friend online (not dimensions), which has made things a lot more fun with some mutual gain. It has motivated me to stuff more and more often lately. Really love the super tight full stomach feel. I'm looking to reach 330 and see how that feels maybe 350 who knows?

bobsmith93

210, which according to the bmi calculator means I'm now officially obese once again for my height and just 30lbs away from being back to my heaviest! :D