What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

imfree

In Remembrance
I'm retaining about 8 lbs of fluid and working to move it. I was 451 lbs Thursday and kissed 460:eek: a couple times before starting my slow drift back to 450ish. Great news is that telehealth monitoring helped me spot it in time.

Theatrmuse/Kara

Warrior Momma
Edgar...........What is this telehealth monitoring? My edema is rearing it's head again this week........started out Monday at 378 and by yesterday was up to 382..... in July at the hospital at 414. FLuid, fluid, fluid! Bleck!

imfree

In Remembrance
Edgar...........What is this telehealth monitoring? My edema is rearing it's head again this week........started out Monday at 378 and by yesterday was up to 382..... in July at the hospital at 414. FLuid, fluid, fluid! Bleck!
I'll do my best to help, Kara. Here's a link to the Bosch Health Buddy with a little info. Wiki link Here's the VA's Telehealth Facebook page.

I'm not sure if telehealth is applicable to edema. It may be, because if I'm right, edema may not be that different than congestive heart failure for which I'm being monitored.

Keeping up with my weight and working through issues with those scales has already proved quite valuable, as I'm stable at the moment. I'm probably retaining a bit under 10 lbs of fluid, but would almost certainly have been at 20+ lbs excess fluid and hospitalized by now. Thank God I'm home!

mimosa

Fluffy Mama
OMG what happened to manners didnt your mama tell you dont ever ask a woman her age or weight lmao!!!:D
Sending rep, jen68. Yes! It is rude. It is also rude to ask a lady for her bra size.:eek::doh:

I will say that I am at the biggest I have been a long time. It's rare when I eat junk food. So, I don't get it. :p

Pass the fresh and juicy strawberries.:eat1:

Theatrmuse/Kara

Warrior Momma
Thanks, Edgar! I am going to look into this and see if it is available locally. My edema and shortness of breath have just recently been diagnosed as Congestive Heart Failure. Still trying to learn the ropes on this one.:p

Today I am down to 379.

Hugs to you, my friend. Kara

imfree

In Remembrance
Thanks, Edgar! I am going to look into this and see if it is available locally. My edema and shortness of breath have just recently been diagnosed as Congestive Heart Failure. Still trying to learn the ropes on this one.:p

Today I am down to 379.

Hugs to you, my friend. Kara
Hugs back to you, Kara, my Friend. Avoid salt for the poison it is. Weigh daily and seek help if you put on more than 3 lbs overnight. Elevate for swelling in extremities. Rest between tasks. Glad to see you down a little, you're fighting the good fight. Diligent management of CHF can add years to your life and life to your years.

Latest posts