What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Russell Williams

A friend of mine says that if you eat a lot one day it takes a while to show up in the morning.

Suday I had breakfast and went to church. Since it was Rally Day they had a lot of snacks afterwards. I had a lot of snacks.

Then at 1:30 we went to an all you can eat interfaith picnic and I had a lot.

Then at 7:00 we went to a church pool party and I had a lot of food. All of it was very good.

Sunday morning I was 330.

Monday morning I was 332.

this morning I am 335.

VVET

A friend of mine says that if you eat a lot one day it takes a while to show up in the morning.

Suday I had breakfast and went to church. Since it was Rally Day they had a lot of snacks afterwards. I had a lot of snacks.

Then at 1:30 we went to an all you can eat interfaith picnic and I had a lot.

Then at 7:00 we went to a church pool party and I had a lot of food. All of it was very good.

Sunday morning I was 330.

Monday morning I was 332.

this morning I am 335.
Russell! Are you trying to make Louise jealous by trolling for Female FAs?

*Goofy*Girl*

Kimmy
I'm 5'10" and went from 515 to 555 the last couple of months while trying to LOSE.
Found out it's my new blood-pressure medication (beta-blocker.)

At first I thought my scale was broken, lol. It looks like I'm stabilizing now, though. I don't know if I can gain any more and stay the completely-mobile, active, independent person I am.

Blackhawk2293

Still tired of life
Back to around 220 now, I had dropped down to about 210 because I lost my job in June and I exercised a lot purely to let off steam but now that I have work again back the weight came... especially in the last 3 or 4 weeks because I would go out drinking with a few people from work on Friday nights and then order a pizza to soak the alcohol when I got home so that I could go swimming on the Saturday morning! LOL

Ample Pie

Fattitude Problem
I'm 5'6'' and I had gotten back up to 400lbs, but then I got sick and ended up living on water and juice...so I'm back down to 386lbs.

I usually stay right about there anyway.

imfree

In Remembrance
I was 447 this morning, under 450 for 2 days in a row, so I think the numbers were real. I've been eating very gently (for me) and staying away from salt.

I nudged 460 a couple times and I'm still way too heavy for a 57 year old 5'7" guy.

imfree

In Remembrance
425 today. I'm thinking it was mostly fluid. I'd love to be able to say that I was feeling better.

stoneyman

went to the doc last week and weighed in at 220. he is happy and so am I...

still wishing I could post a picture in the 'post a neekid pic' thread but still cant seem to do it...

jason'sgottenfat

I'm 5'10" and went from 515 to 555 the last couple of months while trying to LOSE.
Found out it's my new blood-pressure medication (beta-blocker.)

At first I thought my scale was broken, lol. It looks like I'm stabilizing now, though. I don't know if I can gain any more and stay the completely-mobile, active, independent person I am.
A) I just saw some of your pics,...
B) You dear are gorgeous,...and I wish I was in Chicago,..LOL.

imfree

In Remembrance
410 lbs this and yesterday morning. Presumably 40+ lbs of fluid gone in the past 3 weeks or so.

twigster6ft6

hey folks! thought i'd introduce myself on this thread. i'm a tall guy at 6'6"... unusually narrow and small frame, lanky/wiry build at 117 lbs. currently.

i've been described as a "small tall" which i think is a fun term!

fascinated by size differences and physical contrasts... and that's what brings me here. :)