Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

AuntHen

Chicken Whisperer 🐔
DM Supporter
298... I usually weigh myself in morning too but just did a few min ago

not that anyone cares but I am also 5'11" :p

spydermonk

My weight: 192. Down 7 pounds from the highest-ever of 199. Can't gain anymore even if I try. Krystal, on the other hand, has managed to get her 4'10" frame up to 275. Her highest ever. :)

Aurora

Kushy Curves
I don't know. :( My last scale gave up on me (even refused a new battery), and the one I picked up at a garage sale didn't go past 330. :p

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
I'm somewhere around 360-ish but with one holiday down and one more to go, that could change quickly lol

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
206. Yay for Thanksgiving weight gain.
That made me laugh because my holiday tradition is to enjoy the season without worrying about my weight. I don't own a scale but usually weight my self before Thanksgiving dinner (which will be tomorrow for me) and again around Valentine's Day. If the numbers are about the same, I'm happy with that and will only worry about it if my weight hasn't settled back down by then. Actually, I probably won't worry about it at all. The last time I checked (a couple months ago) it was 218.

FatAndProud

I'm almost to 450, which is my highest weight I've ever been. The holidays always pack on weight for me. I enjoy eating too much!

EMH1701

That made me laugh because my holiday tradition is to enjoy the season without worrying about my weight. I don't own a scale but usually weight my self before Thanksgiving dinner (which will be tomorrow for me) and again around Valentine's Day. If the numbers are about the same, I'm happy with that and will only worry about it if my weight hasn't settled back down by then. Actually, I probably won't worry about it at all. The last time I checked (a couple months ago) it was 218.
Since I stopped dieting, I have oddly enough remained within 2-3 pounds of the same weight. Go figure. I guess the body does what it wants to.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Stopped by this forum and saw this thread, so I figure why not? Currently hovering around 420-425

one2one

Sentient little hedonist
Since I stopped dieting, I have oddly enough remained within 2-3 pounds of the same weight. Go figure. I guess the body does what it wants to.
I know what you mean. Last year I lost 10 pounds over the holiday, and I have no idea why. I think weight can often relate more closely to our biochemistry and the way it fluctuates than to food.

x0emnem0x

Words.
Last I checked I was in the 320's but our scale is broken for the time being so I haven't the slightest clue! Also I am 5'9" so I may not look like I weigh 320 but I do...

Latest posts