What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

runningsoft

198.0, up from 190.5 a little over a month ago. So close to the next milestone...so close...

When you reach a milestone, does the scale release celebratory confetti? I wish mine did.

Russell Williams

one week ago I was 313. Louise is 365. At the moment the cancer is gone, the hip has been replaced, and the joy of interacting with this beautiful sexy, understanding woman is so great. she is so wonderful.

bbwlibrarian

possibly revolutionary
Up to 309. Last week I was 299.

I bet it's mostly water and the extra glucose from the baked goods.

Tad

mostly harmless
I started the New Year at 224--my second heaviest start of a year, and only a pound below my heaviest (that was six years ago, and was my all time peak). I feel like I need to start losing some, just to make clothes fit better....but I'm also tempted to let the holiday eating continue for a little longer to set a new personal high. Decisions, decisions! lol

LordSheogorath

"Merc'! Merc'!"
6'0 185-190, but trying to start taking protein supplements to supplement my normal massive calorie intake to shoot back up to 210-220.

Yesterday I think I ate the equivalent of 5 full meals... :(

Fatguy21

I got a new scale and at last check i have reached 354.8. the highest i have ever been. And I hope the holidays have put more on too :D

Mr. Jigglesworth

A true Meatierologist.
Well today after it being my birthday, I started out pretty high in the scale, then went down:( After it all I was 209.8lbs. a few minutes ago.

Mr. Jigglesworth

Group builder