What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

twigster6ft6

still at 115 lbs... 6'6" tall.

someone asked me if i have to be careful whenever i take a shower, not to accidentally slip down the drain. i thought it was pretty funny... even i had to laugh. :)

veggieforever

High Carb Low Fat Vegan
According to the scales this morning I am 175lbs! I was 190lbs in October so I am kinda shocked at such a loss!

Sweetnlow

I weigh 320 pounds and I am 5"8 tall. Here in Sweden where I live it is not okay to be fat and i hear remarks about my body all the time. But i don't care that much. I'm trying to lose weight for health reasons and I walk 3 hours a day. It is difficult to reduce the food intake though.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
372.5 I'm up a bit. Weird since i haven't been eating as much. (been sick) oh and i'm 5'11" mostly belly..

EMH1701

209. I've gained a few pounds this winter. Spraining my knee didn't help much. I don't think I'll try to lose them. :)

thepoet

I'm nowhere close to a gazillionty pounds yet, but with the right online feeder ... I hope to get there.

How does online feeding work, anyway? Roleplay with me here, OP. Do you provide lists of what must be eaten in a day, along with corresponding punishments for not cleaning one's plate? And ... what are the online rewards? And how are they delivered? And yes, I *do* have Paypal.

/tongue in cheek :p
hi traci, i'm in minnesota....the poet

Tad

mostly harmless
228 pounds on Sunday morning--my heaviest ever. A couple of months back I'd drifted up to within a few pounds of my previous high (225), and decided that it would be a shame to start trying to lose without surpassing that point--after all, while I'll probably be back here some day, I might not. It was a surprising amount of time and effort to put on those last 6-7 pounds, and it took a few things straight out of a WG story to get my body to really go above 225.

Funny thing is that, despite how much I love food, it became a chore. I feel relief that now I can cut back, save on snacks, and stop looking for every eating opportunity. Also looking forward to fitting better into my clothes. Of course, that is assuming that, now that I've pushed my body this far, it will cooperate and drop back again!

GordoNegro

318-319 from Saturday. Will probably weigh again tomorrow.
Harder to resist strawberry shortcakes in whole and in slices too.