What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

doe135

The scale I have only goes to about 140kg, but the last time I had an opportunity to weigh myself I was at about 165kg / 360lb :)

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Well I went to the doc the other day and I've gained another 10 pounds...I saw that coming lol. So I'm up to 378 now. It's from all that yummy cheesecake and goodies

captainawesome

Well I went to the doc the other day and I've gained another 10 pounds...I saw that coming lol. So I'm up to 378 now. It's from all that yummy cheesecake and goodies
Doc say anything? He must've noticed you had lost quite a bit of weight then it's taken off lately. Maybe respond with just one word, "cheescake!".

CaAggieGirl

If you only knew
451 as of two weeks ago. Not looking to gain, but I gained 11 lbs in 2 months. Darn yummy food and new BC, I was okay with being 440 for such a long time. :rolleyes:

crikeymate

Was about 172 in August 2012. Now about 191. I've kinda slowed down now but I still keep ending up putting on at least a pound a month without trying haha.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Doc say anything? He must've noticed you had lost quite a bit of weight then it's taken off lately. Maybe respond with just one word, "cheescake!".
Nah, it was a somewhat new doc lol...not a word was said. I'm sure it will come up at some point once they notice it's a trend lol

Fatgirlfan

552 as of this morning, down from about an estimated 565-570 lbs. a few weeks ago.
It was hard to tell back then because my scale only goes up to about 560.

I couldn't believe I HAD OUTGROWN MY NEW FREAKIN' SCALE!

:shocked:
you are lovely:smitten:

Weirdo890

I'm down to about 272. I'm working on losing more and getting healthier in general.

Latest posts

Group builder