What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LoveBHMS

default title
It depends on the sneeze. Regular, phlegm producing and phlegm/fart producing ones all produce different results. I stopped counting a while ago but I will say I'm surpised the weight loss hasn't been more. I've been pretty sick and gross over the last few days.

You're turning me on. :wubu:

Maybe you could do a special weight loss set where you weigh in and then start sneezing, coughing, spitting out phlegm and farting and then weigh in again just to show the difference. I realize it's a bit of a twist on what Big Cuties usually shows but variety could be fun.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
See, its funny because our mile 'stones' are different. 400lbs would be *gets out calculator* 28.57 stones, so not much of a mile stone. I have heard people saying "Oh i'm over 20 st".. which somehow seems more meaningful than "I am over 280lbs!" The geographical meanings just hit home actually how little meaning 'weight' as a concept has. Its funny when you think about it how we like to divide up stuff like the days and weeks and years and distance and weight.. and how different people do it differently. hmm..

The milestone changes frequently, I can tell you from a lifetime of breaching them. For example, the highest measure on the scale at my doctor's office is 350. After you've reached that number, the nurse has to go out in to the office someplace and root around searching for this little weighted pyramid milstone thing that hangs on to the middle of the scale slider thingie to measure the weight of those over 350. There is a vibe of humiliation attached to gaining weight when the doctor/nurse looks at you and tells you to wait here while she goes off to search for the milstone. I think about it now and its funny but the entire business can be very traumatic even if on an esoteric level such things don't really bother you. The world has been designed to accomodate those who are this tall, this wide, this heavy and this old. Once you breach that you become separate. An outcast from the rest of us, or them depending on where you fall in the line. The other side of this is that people who have reached this level will always see it as something separate. If someone says, "Hey I weigh 332 pounds," someone at 400 is going to look at them like, "Psht! Like that's supposed to mean something. :rolleyes:" It's all very mental.

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
The milestone changes frequently, I can tell you from a lifetime of breaching them. For example, the highest measure on the scale at my doctor's office is 350. After you've reached that number, the nurse has to go out in to the office someplace and root around searching for this little weighted pyramid milstone thing that hangs on to the middle of the scale slider thingie to measure the weight of those over 350. There is a vibe of humiliation attached to gaining weight when the doctor/nurse looks at you and tells you to wait here while she goes off to search for the milstone. I think about it now and its funny but the entire business can be very traumatic even if on an esoteric level such things don't really bother you. The world has been designed to accomodate those who are this tall, this wide, this heavy and this old. Once you breach that you become separate. An outcast from the rest of us, or them depending on where you fall in the line. The other side of this is that people who have reached this level will always see it as something separate. If someone says, "Hey I weigh 332 pounds," someone at 400 is going to look at them like, "Psht! Like that's supposed to mean something. :rolleyes:" It's all very mental.

yeah,its embarrassing being weighed at the docs so I won't let them now ,my next door neighbour,who was a BBW in the past,weighs me once a month or so,they have to rely on my honesty.In english terms,have gained two stone since last January...

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
yeah,its embarrassing being weighed at the docs so I won't let them now ,my next door neighbour,who was a BBW in the past,weighs me once a month or so,they have to rely on my honesty.In english terms,have gained two stone since last January...

This came back to bite me in the butt a while ago. I had to have surgery on my knee a while ago. As a result I had to be prescribed something that is administered according to weight. The weight that was listed in my medical records was off by about 60 pounds which means I would have been under medicated. I had to tell my doctor that his scale was broken and that I weighed myself at home with one that is more accurate. If this were an emergency it could have been a disaster waiting to happen if I were unable to communicate. I think it's important from a medical standpoint for the doctor to know my correct weight even if he doesn't like the numbers. I had to tell him that he needs to fix his scale and that the low weight readings from it are probably the sole reason he has so many happy clients.

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
This came back to bite me in the butt a while ago. I had to have surgery on my knee a while ago. As a result I had to be prescribed something that is administered according to weight. The weight that was listed in my medical records was off by about 60 pounds which means I would have been under medicated. I had to tell my doctor that his scale was broken and that I weighed myself at home with one that is more accurate. If this were an emergency it could have been a disaster waiting to happen if I were unable to communicate. I think it's important from a medical standpoint for the doctor to know my correct weight even if he doesn't like the numbers. I had to tell him that he needs to fix his scale and that the low weight readings from it are probably the sole reason he has so many happy clients.

Yeah,Lilly ,you got a point,I was fed up of being nagged,and now I only appear at the docs when absolutely necessary.

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
Christmas gluttony has pushed me from 111kgs to 115kgs.

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
I don't know how you feel, but I'm 95% sure it looks good on you

I feel ridiculously awesome actually, I never actually feel the weight, am as energetic when I'm really fat as when I'm 10 or even 20 kilos lighter - and thank you :D

KHayes666

Go away
I feel ridiculously awesome actually, I never actually feel the weight, am as energetic when I'm really fat as when I'm 10 or even 20 kilos lighter - and thank you :D

Merry Christmas to you Tau, glad it was a good one :)

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
I don't own a scale, so I don't know what I weigh.

I did some traveling in April 2009 to visit one of my brothers and then to a friend of mine in a different state. I stepped on their scales when I was visiting and I was 215 - 220 pounds...I forget the exact number but it was somewhere in that area.

My clothes aren't fitting any differently today, so I guess about the same weight.

Dennis

Shosh

Susannah
I was weighed at the doctor's office today. As of today I am 123 kgs. That is 270 pounds.

Latest posts