What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
I was weighed at the doctor's office today. As of today I am 123 kgs. That is 270 pounds.

I had better start eating more lol Shosh:eat1:
You are catching me up,I am gaining 2 to 4 lbs a month on average
Glad you love the new you,like I am learning to love myself ..:)

Paquito

don't July to me
Maybe we should delve into people's previous posts to see if they are actually ok with their weight. Just sayin'.

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
Maybe we should delve into people's previous posts to see if they are actually ok with their weight. Just sayin'.

There are folks on this site who love their size,and some not so much,those who read and post regularly know who belongs to which group.

MK3

My weight has been all over the place this year. In the summer I was 212 pounds, my heaviest ever, a couple months ago I had dropped to 185 and currently I am 203lbs. I'm not sure which direction I'll after the new year but as usual I'd like to be bigger.

GregW

Looks like I'm one of the runts of the litter at a hair under 150 lbs. FFAs don't give me a second glance, but if you like what you see in grapplers around my weight, then you might find me attractive.

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Can't argue with THAT :D

Probably around what it says on my license: 388.

My license says I weigh... ummm let me check....204. LOL Well, I'm definitely not THAT. I weighed about 190 when I wrote that down on my license application.

tummytubby

A Yummy Tummy
My current weight is 311 lbs (5'2 "tall") but I hope to gain a little more the comming year...:eat1::eat2: about 20 lbs or so, not to much...:rolleyes:

Latest posts