What is your weight right now?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Weirdo890

I don't know what I weigh now. Probably over 300 lbs. I'll have to check next time when I go see the doctor.

TallFatSue

I haven't weighed myself in 2 months because methought my November / December holiday gluttony extravaganzas would skew my results. Now that I've had a couple weeks to stabilize, let's find out...
Ding! 459lb
Ding! 207kg
Ding! 32stone 11
Nice "round" numbers. ;)
My all-time high was 501lb in late 2008.
And for the record, I'm holding steady at 6ft = 183cm tall.

CPProp

got weighed this morning,406lbs,thats 29 stone in english lol:)

Stones ---- at last Stones - we limeys love our stones you get a clearer visual picture in stones – pounds are what we used to weigh potatoes in and I can’t visualise you looking anything like a sack of spuds …….. plus it saves the mental arithmetic of always dividing by 14………..Thank you, you have helped to save one of my little grey cells.

bigjayne66

Belly Queen
I haven't weighed myself in 2 months because methought my November / December holiday gluttony extravaganzas would skew my results. Now that I've had a couple weeks to stabilize, let's find out...
Ding! 459lb
Ding! 207kg
Ding! 32stone 11
Nice "round" numbers. ;)
My all-time high was 501lb in late 2008.
And for the record, I'm holding steady at 6ft = 183cm tall.

You 6 feet tall,I'm 6 feet round lol :)

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Stones ---- at last Stones - we limeys love our stones you get a clearer visual picture in stones – pounds are what we used to weigh potatoes in and I can’t visualise you looking anything like a sack of spuds …….. plus it saves the mental arithmetic of always dividing by 14………..Thank you, you have helped to save one of my little grey cells.

Haha, we weight potatoes in stones, it's just that most people don't need to buy more than a stone at a time, so you rarely see it. ;)

CPProp

Haha, we weight potatoes in stones, it's just that most people don't need to buy more than a stone at a time, so you rarely see it. ;)

Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs, but I've never seen it, we may do things different down south, ha ha - I used to buy potatoes from farm shops in 55 lb bags don't ever recall them being called 3.93 stone bags - sorry all this is totally of topic.

CPProp

I weigh 95254.4 grams. Give or take.

Little grey cells can only take so much you know - having to multiply by .00015747 to convert to stones has reduced their efficiency considerably, will they get throught tomorrows work load having established that you are a wonderful 15 st - I doubt it - still I, if not they, consider it was worth their effort ha ha .

Wagimawr

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
Well I did. And I don't really know what my weight is, it's been awhile since I've weighed myself. I was 376 last time I weighed but that was many baconators ago.

mergirl

hahahahaha! This thread has taken an unexpected comedic turn which i am most enjoying. Also wagimawr-I love your geeky yet horny fat lady math!! :D
*Also i confess i have been saying your name 'wagmire' in my head for nearly 2 years*
Also-Cinnamitch..Wow, i'm impressed!! --ETA- Sorry, at your non usage of calculator i mean.. not at how much you weigh! Just thought i better make that clear, lest i seem like a wagmire! :D

Latest posts