Quantcast

What kind of Weight Gain Stories do you like?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
i get that they post the long stories like a chapter at a time, to keep it around and have people keep coming back... but why not completely finish the story first, and than post chapters weekly...
I don't know that I have a good answer, but in my experience it seems hobby writers (in general, not just around here) crave feedback.... Only to leave it incompleted eventually anyway when they themselves lose motivation.
Writers in general crave feed-back, it's not specific to hobby writers, writers who write only for their own benefit and keep their writing strictly to themselves probably are the minority .... or why would a whole industry live off publications?

Posting stories chapter-wise in my case has to do with a mix of time and motivation.

I generally plot out the whole story and start by quickly writing a few central scenes of the characters development. But since I do this writing as a hobby, I don't have the time to fully write the whole story of several dozen pages in one go.

Getting feed-back, knowing that somebody else except myself might be interested in the story and the characters actually keeps me motivated to finish it, even if I'm short of time.

Sometimes feed-back has contributed to alternations in the story, it's build up or character development - and that interactive part is very rewarding.

But I do agree, posting only scraps of chapters is annoying, you need a certain amount of context to make reading worthwhile ... and there is nothing sadder than an unfinished good story!

NemoVolo

2) a thin girl witnesses a crime and is put into witness protection, she was mocking a fat chick earlier and it turns out that woman is the agent in charge of placing her, and she places her into a fat family or something, making her wear a fat suit at first but living the fat lif catches up to her so by the time she's releases shes as fat as the fat suit made her look
As a criminology major, that would never happen. They don't put them in families. If she's underage, more than likely she'll be moved to a safe house and kept there on her own, perhaps with her own family forced into protection as well. If she's an adult, then she's on her own the agents in the area she's moved to aware, and with someone keeping tabs on her.

A safe house would work, and the fat agent could only bring her fattening foods to eat, or tamper with them. On the other hand, that means she's underage, and I'm sure that would squick quite a few people--and potentially break the rules of the posting board.

You could potentially stretch reality with creative licensing and have her be some kind of a flight risk, and therefore put into a safe house even though she's an adult. Or at great risk.

OT:

I like tricked weight gain, forced (with the trickery), unwanted, and very realistic. I also hate when too many details are put into the size (breast and cup size, height, and weight). I'd rather you show me how curvy s/he is, not tell me. Besides, men are notorious for getting the cup sizes wrong!

I have a sadistic streak, so humiliation is always a bonus.

I don't understand people that want to gain, though, and tend to avoid those stories. (No offense meant, feedees.)

Qit el-Remel

Geek and FFA
i prefer stories that are believable. for instance a girl who's spent her entire life dieting and keeping herself thin, is probobly not going to decided after gaining only 20 pounds that she likes it and wants to become 500 pounds overnight, or gain 60 pounds and still be unaware, i can see 10-20 pounds and not accepting it, but when theres a deff belly roll its hard to deny.
Going to have to agree with this.

And for the record: I like the idea of the lifetime dieter saying "to hell with that," gaining weight as a result, coming to terms with it, and being happier in the end. It just works somehow.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
I tend to veer toward the stories that are not plausible in real life. It doesn't have to be out and out fantasy but some level of escapism from reality helps. The standard guy meets girl, and then he/she realizes he/she loves to be fat/gain, and they live happily ever after usually ends up boring me unless it's done really well.

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity
i get that they post the long stories like a chapter at a time, to keep it around and have people keep coming back... but why not completely finish the story first, and than post chapters weekly...i mean i've been writing comics with my friends as super heros, i have one that is really long and unfinished, instead of posting it now and leave people hanging with something that might not conclude for awhile, i'm just holding it till i do finish it...
I eventually came to this conclusion myself, and it's why I haven't posted anything in a year or so; because I never finished any of the hanging serial types I started, and most of the writing I've been doing lately has been conceptual one-offs, driven by whatever idea has me horny at the moment, and never going anywhere (especially since most of them never get worked on again after a day or two). However, I'm beginning to consider posting the more refined of those as "story snapshots" - a scene or scenes revolving around a specific WG plot concept, just on the off chance something I enjoyed writing while working myself up would be good reading for someone else doing the same thing...

pandafan

I would go crazy for Female Domination/Squashing stories, growing girls overpowering men with their huge thighs and asses. Preferable combined with weight gain. If anyone knows some links please let me know. It is hard to find something for me.

Sparrow

There are several different types of weight gain stories I enjoy. I really like stories where the woman is gaining weight fairly rapidly (say, a couple of pounds a week, up to a couple of pounds a day), and she is pretty accepting of it, and even ends up liking it. I also like the stories where a woman or several women actively gain weight. The stories where a woman rapidly gains weight due to environmental or supernatural forces are really good too. I really like it when the women end up weighing anywhere between 250 and 700 lbs. Also, pear shaped women are my favorite. Ooh! Stuckage stories are great too!

Sparrow

How is it that I always manage to dry up the conversation?

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
My taste changes, eggs and flows, from time to time, and as I've gotten older I find it getting kinkier.... :D

Lately I've enjoyed darker stories, with revenge, humiliation, etc. ....but not TOO dark, I still like a happy ending where the fatty comes to embrace their size.

Like others, I don't like the gains to be unrealistic, generally I'm not interested in magic stories, but there are a number of exceptions. I like it when the physical changes are explained in great detail. I don't need to know about every stretch mark or dimple of cellulite, but when a belly is growing it helps to be able to visualize its size and the impact it is having on a character.

Keep writing, folks - I'll keep reading!
Brenda

PS: would love to have an audio book of some of these stories, read by a sexy voice!

KHayes666

Go away
My taste changes, eggs and flows, from time to time, and as I've gotten older I find it getting kinkier.... :D

Lately I've enjoyed darker stories, with revenge, humiliation, etc. ....but not TOO dark, I still like a happy ending where the fatty comes to embrace their size.

Like others, I don't like the gains to be unrealistic, generally I'm not interested in magic stories, but there are a number of exceptions. I like it when the physical changes are explained in great detail. I don't need to know about every stretch mark or dimple of cellulite, but when a belly is growing it helps to be able to visualize its size and the impact it is having on a character.

Keep writing, folks - I'll keep reading!
Brenda

PS: would love to have an audio book of some of these stories, read by a sexy voice!
I have an idea for a big story but I could use a woman's perspective on things. Once I get started would it be alright if I consult you for advice here and there?

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I have an idea for a big story but I could use a woman's perspective on things. Once I get started would it be alright if I consult you for advice here and there?
Absolutely! I especially love long stories that take their characters on a significant journey, developing them in a detailed way.

Looking forward to seeing what you're wokring on!
Brenda

degek2001

Absolutely! I especially love long stories that take their characters on a significant journey, developing them in a detailed way.

Looking forward to seeing what you're wokring on!
Brenda
I want to write a story about an older women how gains weight. I've written a story about a women how gains with an anonymous feeder on internet. Her husband doesn't know anything. I'd liked to write that story.

zxc098

I would go crazy for Female Domination/Squashing stories, growing girls overpowering men with their huge thighs and asses. Preferable combined with weight gain. If anyone knows some links please let me know. It is hard to find something for me.
I'll give it a shot, writing something like this sounds fun.

I have a few stories that I would like to post just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Q Bomb

The most important part of a story, to me, is a realistic pacing and distribution of the gain - the weight comes on as it does in real life. I prefer gains that are driven by realistic causes, or if it's a story with magic, the magic is still real-ish: it nudges the eating along rather than some drastic overnight change in size or personality. And pacing the writing is as important as pacing the gain: no "wham, bam, fatten you ma'am."

I love thin-to-fat gains, rather than enormous size.

Revenge stories are always a great one.

I haven't written any of my own stories in quite a few years now.

Scx

Fringy Lunatic
As a writer, I am one of the guilty parties who likes to touch off a dramatic series only to lose interest part-way through. See "Owning Felicia" where I pasted a quick synopsis to wind it up. I don't, usually, even do that much.

As far as magic goes, it's highly problematical. Once you've introduced one wacky device, the world is laid open to all kinds of wacky devices, and it makes plotting, shall we say... awkward? The Next Generation Star Trek always had the problem of trying to work around little 'magic' gadgets the original series's lazy writers just wrote in to make a plot. "Universal Translator", anyone?

Personally, in my writing, I generally do steady and successive gain over time (shorter or longer, depending on mood) and throw at least a little light on the difficulties encountered by people (in my case, women) getting extraordinarily fat. I luxuriate in descriptions of how ordinary things become out-of-the-ordinary because the person performing them has gotten too fat.

I like my fantasies fantastic - Part of the fun is going beyond what a casual trawl will find - but I'm also a big fan of procedure; "How DID she get that way?", and yes, conservation of mass and the 2nd of Thermodynamics *always* apply.

Scx

zxc098

I've written quite a few stories lately, most of them end up being around 50 pages or so. I have wanted to post them on here but I cant find the time to break them up into 30,000 word chapters as is required for these forums.

Maybe one day I will get around to it.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
I've written quite a few stories lately, most of them end up being around 50 pages or so. I have wanted to post them on here but I cant find the time to break them up into 30,000 word chapters as is required for these forums.
You don't have to put too much work into breaking up your stories into chapters. The 30,000 words are mostly somewhere between 8-10 pages of text. So copy and paste segments of your stories in 'portions' this size into each post, post them one after the other and then you can add subtitles.

It's really pretty easy, even for non-techs...

home

One of the things I always wonder about in my stories is how to balance out gain in size. Such as if a woman starts out with D cup breasts at 100 pounds. What size would they be at 500 pounds? And such as dress sizes and hip sizes. I once did a story where I did calculations in inches and had to guess. I would just like to stay realistic in a story. For instance if a woman did have D cup sized breasts at 100 pounds. How big in inches and cup size would they be at 500 pounds? 750 pounds? And maybe 1000 pounds? Starting out at 100 pounds, 36 D? Some people may find this crass. But I would like to stay realistic in the story.

zxc098

if a women weighed 100 pounds unless she was really short there is no way she would have 36D cup breasts unless they wore fake.

check out boobpedia.com that will give you a good idea

Latest posts