Quantcast

What made you LOL today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Hey!

---

This commercial was on youtube and it was some clothing designer in Toronto asking what your style said about you.

*looks down at herself*

It says: this woman has bigger priorities than expensive clothes. It has a feel reminicent of wanting to go back to bed; a sort of subtle "fukkit", while maintaining the patina of corporate dresscode. :p

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Hey!

---

This commercial was on youtube and it was some clothing designer in Toronto asking what your style said about you.

*looks down at herself*

It says: this woman has bigger priorities than expensive clothes. It has a feel reminicent of wanting to go back to bed; a sort of subtle "fukkit", while maintaining the patina of corporate dresscode. :p
At first I thought the punchline, based on comments you've made in the past, was going to be "That I have two dogs."

Hmmmm, when I look down what I think is "Oh look, I managed to drip something on my shirt yet again, I wonder how it always hits the exact same spot?" :rolleyes:

View attachment IMG_20160826_1332230.jpg

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Oh god yes. Waiters comment on it when we go out *roll eyes*

Lol - if it makes you feel any better large chested girls get thise stains on their boobs...

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
At first I thought the punchline, based on comments you've made in the past, was going to be "That I have two dogs."

Hmmmm, when I look down what I think is "Oh look, I managed to drip something on my shirt yet again, I wonder how it always hits the exact same spot?" :rolleyes:
I tend to get food stains over the moobal region not my belly. I guess because I'm more apple than pear.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
I tend to get food stains over the moobal region not my belly. I guess because I'm more apple than pear.
Because of how I always seem to be able to drop something, I tend to lean forward, hoping to drop/drip onto my plate or at least the table. But I still seem to forget to lean far enough (or not want to look all hunched over my food, like Esther with her precious/sandwich) so drop/drip on my belly. If I sit up straighter I can scatter anywhere from moobal to gutal.

I'll grant you that you have a lot more horizontal cross section with which to catch things -- and more generally I know others have it worse than me. I was just frustrated because after three washes I'd finally gotten the last grease stain out of this golf shirt, and I nailed it again the first time I wore it back to work.

Melian

Ultimate Chimera
Little kid in class raised his hand and asked if I knew Satan.
Should've told him "You're looking at her, son."

PS- hi
It's true. You are Satan. :wubu:

Hey!

---

*looks down at herself*

Oh god...I'm wearing jeans from the 90's and a neon green Cthulhu t-shirt to work today. It says: You are stuck in the past (~20 years, although you only believe it to be 5) and value madness over fashion. You should have become a grave robber. :p

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Lol - if it makes you feel any better large chested girls get thise stains on their boobs...
My boobs are excellent food catchers.

They are also great at catching animal fur. This led to an awkward scene of my friend brushing me down with a horse brush in the farm. He did everything except my boobs, which I then did myself afterwards... only to look up and see the barn full of teenage boys staring at me as I aggressively brushed/jiggled my boobs. :p

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
In line at Starbucks this morning and the baris... the coffee dude remembered the usual order of the person in front of me. But instead of saying "Large decaf" he pointed at guy and said "Large D". Or maybe he just recognized him from somewhere else.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I just got an email from Bravissimo titled "Your transistional wardrobe!" and all I could think was 'What am I being transformed into, again?'. :p Turns out they meant autumn-time outfits but still!

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
The open communication with my hubby.

We both went to the bathroom, and he came out joking he was glad he could still beat me. I commented I didn't turn it on "power blast" and he was like ???

So we had a lovely and enlightening conversation about the relative urination speeds of the female and male sexes. At 8:30 am in the morning on the friday of a long weekend. Lmfao, nothing is out of bounds, and i love it. Totally doesn't throw him if i ask him personal questions about the male anatomy!!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
The open communication with my hubby.

We both went to the bathroom, and he came out joking he was glad he could still beat me. I commented I didn't turn it on "power blast" and he was like ???

So we had a lovely and enlightening conversation about the relative urination speeds of the female and male sexes. At 8:30 am in the morning on the friday of a long weekend. Lmfao, nothing is out of bounds, and i love it. Totally doesn't throw him if i ask him personal questions about the male anatomy!!
....can men, like, not control the speed of their peeing or something? :eek:

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
I've never seen one squeeze it hard and fast. He said they can but its kind of uncomfortable, and because peeing never takes them long anyway they don't tend to.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Maximum and average urine flow rates in normal male and female populations--the Liverpool nomograms.
Haylen BT1, Ashby D, Sutherst JR, Frazer MI, West CR.
Author information
Abstract
The study of voiding in men and women has been handicapped by the lack of a normal reference range covering urinary flow rates over a wide range of voided volumes. Normal volunteers (331 males and 249 females) were studied. Each voided once into a calibrated Dantec Urodyn 1000 mictiograph. On a second occasion 282 men and 46 women voided. The maximum and average urine flow rates of the first voids in both sexes were compared with the respective voided volumes. Nomogram charts, in centile form, for both the maximum and average urine flow rates were constructed using statistical transformations of the data. Males showed a significant decline in both urinary flow rates with age, although there was no statistically significant variation in either urine flow rate with respect to first versus repeated voiding. Females showed no statistically significant variation in either urine flow rate with respect to age, parity or first versus repeated voiding. The maximum and average urine flow rates in both sexes showed an equally strong relationship to voided volume. No artificial restriction of voided volume, e.g. minimum 200 ml, appeared appropriate. These nomograms offer reference ranges for both maximum and average urinary flow rates in both sexes covering a wide range of voided volumes (15-600 ml).
As you can see in the attached images men under 50 have a higher potential maximum flow rate. Average flow rate for men under 50 is higher as well. Women seem to have a higher maximum rate at medium volumes though. So there is no clear answer. It gets more complicated when you consider that overall urination time would be volume of pee divided by rate and the maximum rate would presumably decay as the bladder empties, depending on whether rate of urination was calculated as overall across the pee event or peak momentsry rate. Men under vs over 50 were separated due to decreases in rate resulting from prostate issues. Women showed no decrease with age.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQR1r1KTjaE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQR1r1KTjaE[/ame]

Dr. Feelgood

intellectual nerd
....can men, like, not control the speed of their peeing or something? :eek:
Not only that, it's almost impossible to adjust the trajectory. I, for example, shoot low and to the right, which sometimes forces me to approach the urinal in an attitude reminiscent of a dog at a fireplug. On the bright side, it furnishes mirth for my fellow sprinklers. :)

Latest posts