What made you LOL today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Well sure, she's a size 16 -- if the 16s are super stretchy, and are the ones that she's been stretching out for a few years as she grew. (My wife is that sort of size 16, so I know .... ).

Mind you, given the sort of influence that you are on these boards, even just a long weekend may be enough that she'll have to give up on that illusion :p
The last time I tried on something a size 16 in a store I ended up ripping it with my fat butt.

Hahaha, I am never going back in that shop, ever again! :doh:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
My bff (and alleged gay ace lover) just sent me this as a surprise in the post! We saw it on our holiday to Bournemouth last week and I really liked that I found a model that looks like me so they secretly got it me! I feel so loved! :smitten:

View attachment Picture 519.jpg

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Your bff urgently needs to see an optometrist.
The figurine is wearing a striped bathing suit - and yours has polka-dots. So they absolutely cannot look alike ... :D

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Something that made me laugh yesterday was the joking conversation I had with my other half about who is the bigger ho out of the two of us. :p

I say as he's had 4 times as many partners as I've had, that means him. Though he argues that you can still find videos of me half naked on the internet if you know where to look, so that makes me more of a ho. That and he's never had entire public accounts online dedicated to pictures of himself in very little clothing and I have.

We agreed that we are both raging hos and we're both amazing. :p

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
You can't be ace and ho's!! (Joking, obviously!)
We're the most ace hos out there! :p

That reminds me, an asexual friend took a picture of us both outside a bar called "Smoking Aces". They took one picture and then demanded that I pull my shirt down a bit and get more boob in the picture. :D

Reactions: Tad

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Finally got the first tomatoes off my few tomato plants. I can't think of another year where they were nearly so late in ripening, but finally I had a couple* for my lunch today (*they are the small tomatoes).

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Cut em in half and sprinkle some salt on them first imo.
My favourite snack with tomatoes is to either cut small ones in half or bigger ones into really thick slices, sprinkle with a touch ch of salt and pepper, then cover with cheddar cheese, then gobble greedily. Just a great combo of flavours, textures, and acidity/fat. Sometimes I'll add sesame flavoured rice crackers to the other size of the crackers, adds another texture contrast that really emphasizes the juiciness of the tomato.

Jeannie

Connect the dots
My 1 yr old Dalmatian had never seen a watermelon... until today.

She barked at it for 20 minutes. Funniest thing I've seen in a while. :happy:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Giving a bunch of rabbits wormer at the farm.

You give rabbits wormer by putting the syringe in their mouth and there was about 8 of us that wanted to learn to do it.

Halfway through another coworker pointed out to us how bad we looked, standing in a big huddle around this one girl (who was holding the rabbits), covered in pasty white liquid, and giving each other advice such as "No, don't put it in so fast", "You've got to go further back before you go in" and "Put your hands over her eyes and hold her still or I can't get it in".

Apparently I'm very fast and efficient, and get straight in there with it and quickly eject my load. ;) Though I think me yelling "It's everywhere, it's all over my boobs and even in my hair!" made some of the kids die of laughter.

Also, honourable mention to the 15 minutes spent chasing an escaped cockerel around the farm that ended with me shouting "Yes, got you, you damn cock, I've got the cock" and then asking my boss what he wanted me to do with his new cock. :p