What made you LOL today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Went to a doctor to talk about my hypermobility today. She was genuine surprised that not only can I effortlessly touch the floor when standing, I can easily put my whole fingers down on the ground, despite my size. Hah, she also got really freaked out when I showed her my fingers hyperextending and made me stop doing it!

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Stop doing that thing with your thumb! Why does your knee bend that way? Does it hurt? How doesn't it hurt? Don't Do that! I don't care if I can't see you, I don't WANT to see it. Stop it! I know you're doing it!
You'll be pleased to know my thumbs are one of the few joints that aren't hypermobile! =p

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I had a conversation with my other half the other day about how weird it is that guys ask for pics when you tell them you just got out the shower. I'm either towel head, or drown rat, neither of these things are sexy! xD Evidence:
Picture 140.jpg
Picture 142.jpg

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Beg to differ. You appear to have submitted evidence which is entirely at odds with your claims.
Hahaha, well I'm flattered, though I'm confused as to how looking like something you clean out of a drain after a shower is at all appealing. :p

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Hahaha, well I'm flattered, though I'm confused as to how looking like something you clean out of a drain after a shower is at all appealing. :p
I think it is because it is not a managed look that is part of the appeal. Perhaps also that fresh out of the shower is normally a sort of private or intimate moment, so there is a touch of the forbidden? And then there is the naked factor :p

(Also, adorable pics, Loopy!)

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I think it is because it is not a managed look that is part of the appeal. Perhaps also that fresh out of the shower is normally a sort of private or intimate moment, so there is a touch of the forbidden? And then there is the naked factor :p

(Also, adorable pics, Loopy!)
Ah, okay, I guess it makes sense when you explain it like that! And thank you very much. :D