What makes you a bbw or a ssbbw?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shazz2602

doing that think you do
i was just wondering looking at some of the pictures on here of you pretty girls some a bit chunky and some what i would call real bbw's and ssbbw's what do you consider a bbw or ssbbw in weight or size?

personally myself i think a bbw is a size 20 (uk) as a size 16 person these days is normal and apparently average and i would think a ssbbw is a size 28/30+ (uk) am i right or am i wrong whats your opinion?

Haunted

Bi-Coastal!!!
i was just wondering looking at some of the pictures on here of you pretty girls some a bit chunky and some what i would call real bbw's and ssbbw's what do you consider a bbw or ssbbw in weight or size?

personally myself i think a bbw is a size 20 (uk) as a size 16 person these days is normal and apparently average and i would think a ssbbw is a size 28/30+ (uk) am i right or am i wrong whats your opinion?
Not that I'm adding much but I'd have to agree, I think you have the size ranges perfectly being a guy dress sizes used to be lost on me I usually went with 300 and up would be a ssbbw on a shorter woman of course

I always thought the distinction went something like this:

4'11"-5'4" anything under 300lbs is a BBW, above 300lbs is SSBBW.

5'5"-6'0" anything under 350lbs is a BBW, above 350lbs is SSBBW.

KaliCurves

I'm His Fatty
I dunno about that Im considered a SSBBW, Im 5'5 330, and Im a size 30/32 or 4-6X, Measurements54/50/67.

So I think it matters how the person carrys there weight also.

shazz2602

doing that think you do

but at what weight does a bbw start is what i wanna know?

wi-steve

I think the difference is that a BBW makes me turn my head and take notice.

A SSBBW, I get a hard on too.

SSBBW at the beach when I'm wearing a Speedo? Hide the kids.

Steve

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
Just an FYI, this question gets asked quite often on here, so you might be able to find some good threads on this subject.

layla

I think the difference is that a BBW makes me turn my head and take notice.

A SSBBW, I get a hard on too.

SSBBW at the beach when I'm wearing a Speedo? Hide the kids.

Steve
that is hysterical!! love the honesty. and will be on the watch on the beach. hehe

mergirl

oh.. i think i have a ssbbw girlfriend then!?
ok.. didnt know.
didnt care!
hot is hot is hot!!

hope you guys are having a good summer and are wearing suitably roomie speedos!!

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
One of the guys around here said that a woman is an SSBBW when her height is no longer her largest measurement among height, bust, waist, and hips. Funny, but likely accurate.

Lastminute.Tom

Write on!
you can tell the difference quite easily all one must do is observe if the bbw in question has this insignia on her shoulder

if she does then she is a "SSBBW" or "Senior Sergeant Big Beautiful Woman"

Mikey

you can tell the difference quite easily all one must do is observe if the bbw in question has this insignia on her shoulder

if she does then she is a "SSBBW" or "Senior Sergeant Big Beautiful Woman"
I didn't know they changed the patch!! :D

Dibaby35

Chicken n' Dumplings
Hmm..I think a BBW is anyone who can't shop at normal size clothing store. Basically size 16 and up. As far as what a SSBBW is...I don't know either..but I do think it's good their is a difference. Just makes things easier to communicate around here.

Lovelyone

Fat, and loveable!

I've always been under the impression that ssbbw begins at 300 lbs, no matter what height you are. I, however believe that SSBBWness is more of an attitude than a size marker. For most of their lives ssbbw's have had to hold thier heads high and live large in spite of derogatory comments, adversity, and societal pressures. I also believe that ssbbw's are like snowflakes--each one different--and each one carrying characteristics which make them truly extraordinary to the beholder.
The ssbbw term has different meaning to each individual. I've known women who are barely 200 lbs who call themselves ssbbw and I know women who are over 400 lbs who refuse to call themselves ssbbw at all. I dont think that term applies to everyone, and not everyone likes it. Me, I don't have any issues calling myself an ssbbw...at 5'6 and 550lbs, I could hardly call myself skinny.