What makes you Feel AWESOME! Everyone Participate Version

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

LifelongFA

Amen, CW! I have never had any good friends in real life who understood and got it. However, I have been fortunate enough to meet some good guys since joining here, and I really appreciate the affirmations and shared experiences!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
To find people who can openly talk about my experiences and my taste in women without seeing me as a weird guy and find people with similar experiences!!!
Amen, CW! I have never had any good friends in real life who understood and got it. However, I have been fortunate enough to meet some good guys since joining here, and I really appreciate the affirmations and shared experiences!
My late partner had a friend that would come into town every quarter or so, they would go to a favorite deli, stock up on giant sandwiches and then go BBW watching. They met through NAAFA and as two FAs they would always have a blast hanging out in the city just people watching. That relationship was very important to him, it just made him smile, he could hang out with someone who got it. They both preferred SSBBWs and would discuss the intracicies of living with and loving this particular type of lady. It is a beautiful thing for me to interact with other women who have my same obsticals and benefits of being large.

What makes me feel awesome is when I see people really connecting here at Dimensions, getting that feeling of community that we don’t always get to feel in person.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
My late partner had a friend that would come into town every quarter or so, they would go to a favorite deli, stock up on giant sandwiches and then go BBW watching. They met through NAAFA and as two FAs they would always have a blast hanging out in the city just people watching. That relationship was very important to him, it just made him smile, he could hang out with someone who got it. They both preferred SSBBWs and would discuss the intracicies of living with and loving this particular type of lady. It is a beautiful thing for me to interact with other women who have my same obsticals and benefits of being large.

What makes me feel awesome is when I see people really connecting here at Dimensions, getting that feeling of community that we don’t always get to feel in person.
Yes, it would be nice to have a friend (male or female) with whom I could share these things with.

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
I always feel awesome after my evening video chat with WV Mountainrear. We get to talk about our day at work, what's going on with our families and just the world in general. After an hour of going from super deep things to laughing our asses off and all points in between, you can't help but feel awesome.
Same. You're my person, and every second I spend with you only makes me feel more awesome than the last. <3

WVMountainrear

Poster formerly known as lovelylady78
Oh. And also food. People celebrate with food and console with food. Whether it be a fantastic several course meal, a quick snack, or anything in between, good food always improves my mood.

So Screaming Chicken and food. And driving with the radio turned up and the windows down. And getting into freshly cleaned sheets with freshly shaven legs. And talking to my parents. And laughing with my friends. And swimming. And helping people when I'm able. And doing a good job at work. And creating something beautiful with my own two hands.

So I guess there are a lot of things that make me feel awesome. And I really needed to remember that after a tough week, so thank you for this thread that made me think about how truly wonderful my life is.

I am learning confidence through building my business. It’s been really scary but I find myself very proud at the same time! This is something that makes me feel awesome.

Also when my my neighbor kids want to play Pokémon go with me. It lights up my heart that I can be a positive adult in their lives.

Latest posts